• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghillie Suit Advice?

Epstein died a slow, painful death.
Broken hyoid.
Excellent!
Just wish it had been even slower, and more painful.
Hopefully all of those twisted fuckers die painfully as well.

In America we want pigs like him to have his day in court.

Obviously he knew things about powerful people that prevented that.

His murder, while in custody, is just another box checked on our path to Third Worldom.

Might have been said before but when I went thru school we also used some ponytail holders to veg up.

Honestly, other than cardio, the best practice for everything is probably to put all your stuff on, and go find a cold puddle of water that you can sit in that goes up past your crotch.

Then sit in it for a few hours. While taking notes on any person/vehicle you observe while there.

Full disclosure: have experienced a ton of backcountry discomfort but done no military service. However, my best mate who served in 2 Para (but is sadly no longer with us) described it thusly ...

To pass the sniper selection, You also (school, cardio...) got to be better shooter than others.

Try to find some kind of like target shooting school. Air rifle is very good training tool.

Yeah for sure! My father owns a .338 lapua rifle, which is the same caliber as the standard issue sniper rifle for the army, so that will be useful to use. I also did a National shooting competition throughout the uk and came 114th place out of about 35,000 participants or something like that. However I’m nowhere near that shooting status, so as you said practise practise practise.

Cheers bud! :)

Full disclosure: have experienced a ton of backcountry discomfort but done no military service. However, my best mate who served in 2 Para (but is sadly no longer with us) described it thusly ...

Thanks for your help mate! Yeah I’ve been living In the country side all my life so I love the outdoors and all that. :)

2 Para was awesome when they came down my way. I believe it was them that had 2 soldiers try to E and E from Leesville's finest aka police after partying a little too hard. Good times.

Build yourself up for cardio, eat healthy and try to not injure yourself. Day and night movements for physical endurance.
Learn terrain association, land navigation. Do well in school!! Math is a weapon as is reading, writing and clearly comprehending the written and spoken word. Protect your hearing and your vision!

Good luck to you!

Thanks for your help mate! Yeah I’ve been living In the country side all my life so I love the outdoors and all that. :)

Nice! Whereabouts in the UK are you? Was born there, grew up in New Zealand and now live in the US. Spent a bunch of time in your part of the world 2000 through 2007.