• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    "Maxwell, 58, dated Epstein more than a decade ago and became a member of his tight inner circle until his August 10 jail-cell suicide earlier this year."

Wait...What day is it?

Reactions: Tokay444
    side note...

isn't it curious that we all knew what she did for a long time, and it looked like she was going to skate...
    and then that piece of shit Berman was removed as head of the SDNY office, and boom, she is arrested shortly after.
    coincidence or was berman protecting the deep state?

in fact, i remember libtard pundits suggesting berman was removed to protect trump from epstein disclosures.

Her father was a piece of shit. Hope she gets flushed once they get every bit of co-operation out of her. It would be a joyous day if some of this sticks to Clinton and any other main figures - for once.

FB_IMG_1593700669317.jpg

Just getting in early

Darn it! I wanted to be first!. Anyone got dibs on how long she last before accidentally hanging or shooting herself?

Reactions: Dragonscout25
    side note...

isn't it curious that we all knew what she did for a long time, and it looked like she was going to skate...
    and then that piece of shit Berman was removed as head of the SDNY office, and boom, she is arrested shortly after.
    coincidence or was berman protecting the deep state?

in fact, i remember libtard pundits suggesting berman was removed to protect trump from epstein disclosures.

Makes you wonder about the long rumored Tony Wiener's lap top......

Reactions: deersniper
    Makes you wonder about the long rumored Tony Wiener's lap top......
    The way Berman resisted then complied, seemed like a total capitulation me. Obstruction of Justice maybe? Also all the usual voices screamed loudly about it. Then they became silent as a boomer on station.

The leak about Trump and those nasty Russians also came this week. I wonder if the left goes more insane, or quiet now. More insane seems more likely to me.

Arm yourself, don't be a victim. Just having a gun seems to make the lefties more docile. It gets real for them when the victim has a gun.

Ghislane Maxwell, 58, was found dead in her cell, July 15th. All four cameras that covered her cell simultaneously malfunctioned moments before her death. Her autopsy revealed that she had multiple stab wounds and 4 double taps to the back of the head...

Police have ruled her death a suicide and closed the case...

Just getting in early

I knew even before stopping in that one of you twisted, sick, preverzioned Awesome guys would already have this thread started!!

Ah hahhahahaha

Sirhr

Didnt SDNY just get a new prosecutor?

Any chance they installed someone that can run a suicide watch?

There have been thousands of inquiries to the Vegas oddsmakers. They ARE going to open up betting on the date of her death. Seriously.

Probably the only thing that will keep her alive.

Im thinking it wont be suicide.......another tragic Covid 19 victim.

Mossad/CIA is probably the one she needs to worry about.

Her Dad supposedly worked for Mossad.

Likely she was part of Epsteins blackmail program and probably gave info to other nations.

Mossad had the tapes of the Monica affair before Tripster released the cat out of the bag.

Since other avenues are not working, watch, Trump will get brought into this shitshow.

I'm pretty sure the Democrats will be essentially telling her either you make up claims to implicate Trump or you wind up like Epstein....
    And then if she does as they say.... well.... the story will be Trump's guys killed her in prison to shut her up...
    Way too many folks never want to actually see her on the witness stand, but would like to have her throw shade on their enemies.

Didnt SDNY just get a new prosecutor?

Any chance they installed someone that can run a suicide watch?
    i think i mentioned this.

democrat retards were actually suggesting that Trump had Barr remove Berman because he was going to connect Trump to Epstein.
    barr removes berman and boom, this whore is arrested.
    coincidence? i think not.

Wonder how much influence the "royal family" has. We all know Randy Andy was totally in on this ring as was Bill. Of course, maybe Hillary is setting Bill up for all the Lewinsky stuff and "G" won't be Arkancided, but actually strike a deal. Oh what a tangled web somebody has woven!!

Mistress to the modern day Marquis De Sade.

Accused of being present during sexual encounters between Epstein and under age women?

Good riddance!

i think i mentioned this.

democrat retards were actually suggesting that Trump had Barr remove Berman because he was going to connect Trump to Epstein.
    barr removes berman and boom, this whore is arrested.
    coincidence? i think not.

Read your post after I posted mine.

I hate thinking in positive outcomes because Ive not realized one of my positive outcomes in regards this shit show ever.

Read your post after I posted mine.

I hate thinking in positive outcomes because Ive not realized one of my positive outcomes in regards this shit show ever.
    funny things is that twitter is going crazy with libtards claiming this is going to lead to trump being outed as a pervert.
    they completely ignore the fact that they claimed only 2 weeks ago that berman was removed to protect trump.

Reactions: Bender
    Wrapping tin foil around my head so I can come up with more conspiracy theories. But so far, this thread has them all covered.

funny things is that twitter is going crazy with libtards claiming this is going to lead to trump being outed as a pervert.
    they completely ignore the fact that they claimed only 2 weeks ago that berman was removed to protect trump.

As they have demonstrated history, even as short as two weeks ago, means nothing to Communists.

Reactions: theLBC
    "Maxwell, 58, dated Epstein more than a decade ago and became a member of his tight inner circle until his August 10 jail-cell suicide earlier this year."
    They must have dated way more than a decade ago. She's way to old for him!

Reactions: RTH1800
    Shit if I worked for BOP and she was put in any unitI could POSSIBLY be in, my ass would find a long term illness or work comp injury before the shift break...

Reactions: 10ring'r
    She is about to die of COVID.
    She is not going to die of COVID-19, but she is going to die of COVID=9X19 it will be a lethal dose delivered by a Glock 19 I predict.......probably about 1900hrs in the evening we should hear of it around 0900..............ok I am done.....LOL

Never will see the inside of the court room, thats what happens when slick willie diddles your ass.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    Ghislane Maxwell, 58, was found dead in her cell, July 15th. All four cameras that covered her cell simultaneously malfunctioned moments before her death. Her autopsy revealed that she had multiple stab wounds and 4 double taps to the back of the head...

Police have ruled her death a suicide and closed the case...
    There was a case in France where the body was burned in a car with two bullets it the base of the skull, body and car burnt to a crisp. The police ruled suicide.

Sometimes knowledge is deadly but those are the rules of the game if you choose to play.

Why she didn't leave the country is unimaginable she had to know what would happen eventually but what ever happens she's deserves 10 times over .

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Lose ends must be tied off its time this thing went away.