• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI still fighting tooth and nail to protect someone

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

This isn’t even the client list this is evidence and files about other victims- if this article is to be believed a none prosecutorial agreement made may let his top groomer out of prison.

And it’s certainly interesting that the former FBI directors daughter is the lead prosecutor.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
At this point I'm trying to figure out who is worse. The F.B.I. or Maxwell.
don’t forget cia running child sex rings for extortion / control.

Don’t forget Epstein island was a Israeli mossad run “honey pot” for extortion / control of countries and corporations

Whatever. As long as we can get the attention away from the Biden clan selling USA.

Whatever. As long as we can get the attention away from the Biden clan selling USA.
This part of US the former U.S. being sold out - so far sold out that law enforcement will protect the masters even when when when it comes to buying selling and sexually exploiting children.

I hope your post was sarcasm

This part of US the former U.S. being sold out - so far sold out that law enforcement will protect the masters even when when when it comes to buying selling and sexually exploiting children.

I hope your post was sarcasm
Yes, it was sarcasm. However, my local police and are not involved in hiding the Epstein thing.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Yes, it was sarcasm. However, my local police and are not involved in hiding the Epstein thing.
I’m sure they are more than willing to aide and assist these terrorists. What more does one need to know? They are ALL on the same team protecting the status quo. No gov’t could exist without its police therefore a corrupt, thieving, and murderous gov’t that holds fake as fuck elections with a weaponized “justice” system such as this one right here in the good ole USA, could also not exist without its police.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I’m sure they are more than willing to aide and assist these terrorists. What more does one need to know? They are ALL on the same team protecting the status quo. A corrupt gov’t could not exist without its police.
Nope, not a one. You are talking in the wind about people of whom you know nothing. And the friend who I keep mentioning who is a retired detective from the NYC Police Department? You will simply not find a more staunch Trump supporter. But that does not fit in your narrative.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Derek Chauvin. Mmmm, tasty, delicious example of cop accountability. Yummy.

Nope, not a one. You are talking in the wind about people of whom you know nothing. And the friend who I keep mentioning who is a retired detective from the NYC Police Department? You will simply not find a more staunch Trump supporter. But that does not fit in your narrative.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Derek Chauvin. Mmmm, tasty, delicious example of cop accountability. Yummy.
Using a NYC officer as an example of a just man is comedy gold. This department literally destroyed over 200,000 business in that city alone that will never reopen due to their covid tyranny. I’m surprised they can walk down the street in uniform.