• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghislaine Maxwell found GUILTY of 5 of 6 counts!

And there you have it. The book and details about those that were involved have been sealed by the court. So nobody will be charged .
FBI had all the video tapes since 8/2019, they actually saved the elites involved.

Supposedly Hillary gets 10 minutes with her unmonitored.

This didn’t really do anything, yes she broke the law but the worse criminals are going to go free. Pimping kids is bad enough, but fucking them is really bad.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
I suspect Maxwell is insurance that Assange will be boarding a plane for the US. "Render Assange to us and we won't come after your prince."

6738FB0C-9D73-4338-9237-3702F71489D3.jpeg

Reactions: akmike47
I suspect her dead man’s switch is the only thing keeping her alive.
Once they get her into prison they will have better access, once she is in the infirmary they can remove her to a "hospital" and then its just a matter of time before she gives up her dead man's switch.Who ever has a copy of the black book was handed a dead sentence, not they knew it at the time.

Once they get her into prison they will have better access, once she is in the infirmary they can remove her to a "hospital" and then its just a matter of time before she gives up her dead man's switch.Who ever has a copy of the black book was handed a dead sentence, not they knew it at the time.

I wonder, though, if she may have an "insurance policy" whereby someone secretly has a copy of the "black book" and, if something ever happened to her, it would get released "anonymously."

Reactions: Emerson0311
I really hope she has a couple of Thumb Drives out there, so if something happens to her, one of her cohorts will plug it in and it will be "Breaking News" put out on the Interwebs and airwaves. That's what I would have done, anyways. Mac

I don’t think there’s a dead man switch, more than likely ASGH.

Remember how Epstein didn’t kill his self and nothing happened? McAffee? That’s whole list of people connected to the clintons that have died in weird ways.

Dead man switch, thumb drives and whatever is a freaking joke.
If you haven't noticed. Hunter Biden laptop has been exposed for years. Pictures of him smoking meth all over the web. And you think this would be any different?
MSM would ignore it, facefuck, twatter and the other platforms would ban any and all of it.
Welcome to the new world

Reactions: woogie_man
Not to get too wrapped up in this but has anyone else heard that Bill Gates is also involved? Maybe I have just been living under a rock. Anyway I saw something today that said Bill Gates divorce was a result of his trip(s) to Epstein's island.

Has anyone else heard this?