• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

One mistake made by the Founding Fathers

Rights given by God , they should of wrote inherent rights given by Satan. Maybe they wouldn't have fuck with our rights then for fear of Satan.

I guess an eternity in hell doesn’t carry the same weight it used to. 🤷‍♂️ Scares the livin shit out of me though.

Those intent on the destruction of America, both knowingly & the foolish simpletons are tools of Satan itself. IMO

Educate yourself. Three judge panels of an Inferior Court doing everything possible to ignore a Superior Courts rulings on the 2nd Amendment. Many video examples of their Treason and not the only Circuit doing it. Our Founders made a hierarchy, but if it is not followed, you have anarchy and they did not provide a mechanism to disbar the people not following the rulings. The Cherokee won their cases and Andrew Jackson and his ilk ignored them, read Trail of Tears.

Start watching and learn, oh three judge panels are Radom, but when over half are Rose Bird Marxists, the odds are not in the favor of the Rule of Law being followed, and when you get an honest three judge panel they are overruled by the majority. The Judicial System is in a state of anarchy as they are thumbing their noses at the Superior Court, read Heller and Bruen.

Link added on edit,

I know exactly how panels work. Your writing was less than clear. It sounded like you were referring to three specific judges.

Yes, the Ninth Circuit leans left, but less so than it did in 2016. Elections matter.

The Founding Fathers created the greatest form of government in the history of man’s existence. They not only gave us individual rights but they explained these are inherent rights from birth, given to us by God. This makes efforts to control us and removal of rights very difficult. It also clarifies that rights have nothing to do with societal class, wealth or ethnicity.

Then they created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to codify the most important rights into law. They spread the power of government around to three branches to ensure checks and balances against government officials who become too powerful.

What they didn’t account for is government giving birth to its own agencies, creating a way to control people through regulations. The Founding Fathers had no idea that one day tens of thousands of unelected bureaucrats would have the power to create their own laws through regulations and wield their own power at the point of a gun to raid our homes and throw us in jail.

If the Founding Fathers had foreseen this, I’m sure they would have woven in some extra language in the Bill or Rights for the following:

1. Any gross abuse of power by government officials found subverting the very same Constitution they took an oath to uphold, is a Class A Felony.
2. Any government official or agency representative refusing to cooperate with a congressional subpeona or inquiry is immediately suspended without pay and subject to felony charges and subsequent trial.
3. Any government official found guilty of using their governmental authority and access to change votes or rig elections will be charged with a class A felony.
4. Any elected official or candidate found taking donations more than $1000 from any entity, individual, corporation or organization will immediately face trial.
5. The total federal government budget can never exceed the amount of revenue brought in the year before.
6. The amount of taxes levied on the people can never exceed 10% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) from the previous year.

What amendments would you add to the Constitution today?
Problem is our enemies use the freedom of speech against us. They use the BOR against us. We have taken the "moral high ground" for too long and allowed this to happen. The other side is very willing to use violence and other actions against us including attacking 24/7. Our side can barely get together to protest when our rights are being taken from us, where as the other side is making camps, off limit cities and such.

We all say "well we have to work" as an excuse to not go somewhere or the other excuse "well what will it do/they don't care".

The other side is funded by the great powers and all, but we need to start showing the other side that we have a set of balls also

Next time something happens in DC, we need to be there and yes armed, if 1 million of us showed up armed, what the fuck are they gonna do about it. Don't take phones, leave them hem at your house and buy a burner phone if you need one that badly. Show up with guns, but no mags so they can't say we fired a shot. Show up with masks if you don't want your face shown.

However, we won't do it and will continue to take the "moral high ground" and continue to lose our gun rights.

Here in CO where I live we now have a 3 day waiting period. Luckily we just beat the AW ban they were trying to shove through. However, another one will be tried to be implemented next session also. It's a 24/7 assault on our rights here. I waited along with many others last time over 14hrs to be able to speak my piece at the hearings. They wouldn't allow the 100k signatures on petitions they had into the house to prove that we had the people behind us. They were all lined up in bags outside and were refused to be let in. We have red flag laws now in place here. Yet, they won't go after the naggers in the major cities who are committing the crimes and murders with the guns.

Denver recently announced that the DMV will be cutting back on services along with police/fire/EMS responses in order to pay for these illegals now. Yet, no one protests this shit, or the ones that do are labeled as racist.

The illegals had a huge demonstration a few weeks back protesting that they weren't getting enough fresh food, shower times and better hotels for their stay here, guess what, they got what they wanted. These people aren't even citizens here and are getting what they want. Yet us citizens are getting fucked each and everyday now due to them.

This is a fucked up world we live in for sure.

Doc

Next time something happens in DC, we need to be there and yes armed, if 1 million of us showed up armed, what the fuck are they gonna do about it. Don't take phones, leave them hem at your house and buy a burner phone if you need one that badly. Show up with guns, but no mags so they can't say we fired a shot. Show up with masks if you don't want your face shown.

What the hell will that accomplish?

Nothing.

You need to think things through. The reason nobody wants to go do this with you is because it is a stupid plan that accomplishes zero.

Figure out your goal, then figure out an effective means of getting there.

What the hell will that accomplish?

Nothing.

You need to think things through. The reason nobody wants to go do this with you is because it is a stupid plan that accomplishes zero.

Figure out your goal, then figure out an effective means of getting there.
The goal is to get out and show them not to fuck with us, however that point in time is gone.

The lefties use violence all the time and get their goals accomplished. It's high time we start doing the same.

We now have DEI, faggots and people who want to be the opposite sex now in place in the government telling us what we are going to abide by and all has been done through coercion and violence.

The moral high ground has gotten us to this point. We need to change our plan of action/inaction.

What is your plan, to vote for the other guy????

Doc

It is but one mistake they did make, and it was mentioned earlier was the general welfare clause they hide everything under general welfare

That needs to be clarified
And fucking "interstate commerce."

They've beat that fucking horse to death to get their tendrils into everything.

Mike

Well now we get to Citizens United. Probably the worst, most sold out SC decision ever. Really, "corporations are people"?

I'm not sure our founding fathers could have foreseen the printing of unlimited funds colliding with unlimited funding for elections via "corporations" or "non profit organizations".

Reactions: blue_ridge
they shoulda done the same thing that Isabella and Torquemada did when it came to a certain group of people who were always trying to exploit then subvert their host nation.

99% of the problems ruining this country can be directly attributed to them.

The only way to fix this now would be to......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sorry I had to put that in code if I didn't, I would probably have three letter agency show up at my house.....🤫

Read what George Washington wrote in his farewell writing. Most of which has come to pass and was starting then.

Government is a hydra always wanting more power.
When you hear a politician say that they are serving the country ask them what sacrifices they are making to do so.
Ask yourself why is Diane fienstien being wheeled around in a wheelchair and drooling on herself instead of being with her family in her final years, John McCain with brain cancer not going home to be with family and many others. Power corrupts. Ask yourself how a bartender from NYC that couldn't afford her rent is now worth millions after a few years in Congress.

Lawyers Suck. Liberals suck. Commies suck.
McCarthy was right

7F3OxiW3_png-1485186.jpeg

Neither here nor there- but given the past 100 years or so of "shall not be infringed" interpretation & having an understanding of the revolutionary world period the founding fathers lived in- I'd just have to assume that they likely assumed that gallows would come out long before having to defend the language they wrote into the constitution. Just my 2 cents at least.

-LD