• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Giant Robot dinosaur scares zack.

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2TcvKyKzIw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z2TcvKyKzIw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
    Couldn't help but laugh. I would've done the same thing at his age jurasic park scared the shit out of me when i was little.

Note: not my video or kid just to be clear.

Re: Giant Robot dinosaur scares zack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would've done the same thing at his age, Jurassic Park scared the shit out of me when i was little.</div></div>

Comments like this make me realize how old I am getting...

laugh.gif

Classic fight or flight syndrome.

He will live to fight another day, and when he does, he will be back with some serious fire power.

Damn dinosaur probably scared the poop outa that little guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jurasic park scared the shit out of me when i was little.
    </div></div>

Man I'm getting old. I was in high school.

Funny video, my son says "I skrd" when something freaks him out but is at least a year younger than the kid in the video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn did Mommy have a nice ass!

</div></div>

First thing I noticed as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jurasic park scared the shit out of me when i was little.
    </div></div>

Man I'm getting old. I was in high school.

Funny video, my son says "I skrd" when something freaks him out but is at least a year younger than the kid in the video. </div></div>

I was off the the coast of Somolia on the USS Tripoli gonna take my geritol and go to bed now.