• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gillibrand vs Constitution

My guess is as soon as the Democrats turn Texas and Florida blue suddenly the talk about the "evils" of the electoral college will vanish as the system will now guarantee them permanent power & a popular vote might have an outside chance of letting them loose.

At th he rate of the current invasion that willl be mid next year.

Unless someone turns the tide, I think for sure by the 2024 election there is a good chance the Communists in this state will control enough of the large population centers to turn the state to their favor, at least for Presidential / Senate elections.

In his 2012 book, The Great Degeneration, Niall Ferguson predicted what we see and said the next cycle for violence in the U.S. was 2020...
Looks like we will just have to wait and see... time will tell.

In his 2012 book, The Great Degeneration, Niall Ferguson predicted what we see and said the next cycle for violence in the U.S. was 2020...
Looks like we will just have to wait and see... time will tell.

The way things are progressing, 2020 may be optimistic.

The spark that started the Civil War was the disagreement over the results of the 1860 election. Sometimes, history repeats itself.

We are at best 6 years away from the start of the next revolution, at worst 2 years if Trump gets beat... not that much time these fucks are hell bent on on burning the Constitution.

Reactions: cornhusker86
And turns out her dad was part of that weird sex cult up in ny a few years ago... and a hired lobbiest for them.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess... daddy issues made her a psychotic liberal?

Sirhr

NXIVM / Spermy Daniels / Smullett / Schiffty and the Standard Hotel / Barry and Honey Sherman / Haiti / Clinton (crime) Foundation / Epstein / Weinstein / Alphabets and historic fuckery against the citizens / Familial or social connections of all players going back through time.......

Like all great movies, all of these disparate stories will slowly begin to relate to one another as we near the end. The final scene is fixin’ to be phenomenal.

that's funny she is compeeting with ocd i mean aoc all of them are in the same race, all are equally as stupid as the other , its a 20 man 3 legged race into a brick wall , down hill in a hurricane . I am just waiting for the crash with a video camera and bag of popcorn .

It is an allstar list...

I think they think there is protection in it. They are ‘attacked’ b/c they are ‘opponents’. They raise cash that can be siphoned for legal expenses. It keeps a mic in their face so as to confuse the dumb. They get SS protection as of July 6, 2020