• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ginex large rifle primers

Dildobaggins

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2020
    There are a few threads on here about them, anyone ever use the large rifle primers in a magnum? I should have my 300 WSM barrel back from my gunsmith soon and want to reload for it. Unfortunately, these are the only large rifle primers I can find. Looking at slinging 150-168 grainers for whitetail.

Thanks fellas

They'll work just fine for your 300 WSM. Though, you may want to back off your powder charge a few tenths of a grain from your favorite load (assuming you have a favorite).

Reactions: Dildobaggins
    They'll work just fine for your 300 WSM. Though, you may want to back off your powder charge a few tenths of a grain from your favorite load (assuming you have a favorite).
    Good to hear! I don't have any load worked up yet. Have a few pounds of H4350, so I'll probably start there.

Reactions: straightshooter1