• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

giraud trimmers

precision308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2013
Indiana
Is there a place other than their home page that I can order a giraud trimmer. Trying to get around the wait time

Is there a place other than their home page that I can order a giraud trimmer. Trying to get around the wait time

Another place I found that sells them states on the order page "Please note: Giraud trimmers are made when ordered. The current lead time is about 12 weeks."

So, unless one appears on ebay/backpage/craigslist/etc., there's probably nowhere else...

I'd suggest ordering it and forgetting about it. It'll come in time. That or you have to be on the ball and jump on it when they come up for sale -- they don't last very long when they are listed for sale.

Do they charge you when you order, or when it is completed and ready to ship?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They charge your card when it ships. Nice people to deal with.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL using Tapatalk

Do they charge you when you order, or when it is completed and ready to ship?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered mine last Friday and the lady said it will be billed out when it's ready to ship.

Craig in SE Idaho

Another place I found that sells them states on the order page "Please note: Giraud trimmers are made when ordered. The current lead time is about 12 weeks."

So, unless one appears on ebay/backpage/craigslist/etc., there's probably nowhere else...

+1 on that. I've been to Doug's house twice (to pick up a spotting scope stand, and to pick up an annealing machine). He does not stock finished products. He makes a batch to order, and they all have receipts attached.

I promise once it comes in and you use it the first time, you will be saying why did I wait so long to do this?

I'm waiting to receive mine as well. There has to be someone around here who can figure out how to automate it like his annealer.

Mine was ordered in early December, received it in early February for anybody wondering recent delivery times.

You will not be sorry you ordered it, I have had mine for several years, and could not be happier.

I got a CTS Engineering. Took about a week, is cheaper, and works like a charm.

I got a CTS Engineering. Took about a week, is cheaper, and works like a charm.

I picked up a set of these as well and they even shipped with a free set of shoulder bump gauges.

I'm still buying a Giraud eventually.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I picked up a set of these as well and they even shipped with a free set of shoulder bump gauges.

I'm still buying a Giraud eventually.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Where did you get the CTS w/shoulder bump gauges? I'm in line for a Giraud but have early May delivery.