• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Girl tries out for LSU football team.

Re: Girl tries out for LSU football team.

I saw her on TV last night. I'm sure not one LSU player would object to taking a shower with her!!!!

At 6'1" 190 and kicks long kick-offs and field goals? Running your mouth to her may be a bit dangerous..... The kick is up..........IT'S GOOD. Nut sack hanging around his ears! LOL!

I liked when she said "I can take a hit, I am fearless" I dont care who you are, if the 245lbs OLB that runs a 4.45 forty hits you full speed on kickoff return you will think twice about sticking your nose in the mix the next time. I played football, both sides of the ball and special teams, but i was never hit as hard as the guys in college can hit.

This a recipe for disaster, wonder if that matters to Miles?

She says she is 190 and all muscle??? Really, I dont see it?

Wait....did that article say that Les Miles' daughter's name is Smacker?

Can't say I've ever heard that one.

Stick to the kitchen honey, no need to mess up that pretty young face trying to prove something. SEC football is a long ways from the soccer field.

As the father of two grown daughters, I have to wish her good luck. As a many years ago ball player, I hope she can stand the pain. IT WILL BE THERE. I hope she doesn't get hurt seriously.