• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Girlfriends 10/22

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
well here is the stock that i painted...bedded...free floated and added an aluminum pillar to. more pics of the complete rifle to come tomorrow.
[img:center]
DSC_0636.jpg
[/img]
DSC_0637.jpg
[/img]
DSC_0639.jpg
[/img]
DSC_0640.jpg
[/img]

Re: Girlfriends 10/22

Great looking group. That rifle should serve her well and look good doing it.

Hello Kitty camo is born. You wont lose that rifle anytime soon, it practically glows.
smile.gif

Im sure she will like it, its always good when you can get your other half interested in the hobby.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humongo Spheres</div><div class="ubbcode-body">762, That would have been so awesome if the small "digital patches" were little hearts instead of rectangles... Modification #1 for the next go round.

I hope she loves it. </div></div>

I really need to do that for my daughter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just a standard 10/22 stock? </div></div>
yes it is chiller...it had the barrel band, but i filled that part in with BONDO and sanded to the shape i wanted it.

My daughter asked me if I could make her one like that
laugh.gif
Nice grouping to boot now we just need a pic of it all together.