• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Girls love the Colt & Gemtech HVT-QD

Re: Girls love the Colt & Gemtech HVT-QD

Anyone serving anything in an establishment that serves beer has to be 'of age'. It's a nationwide ATFE kind of rule enforced at all food and brew serving places. ALSO, anyone working in ANY job in a food serving establishment has to be tested and passed for not having any of those nasty things like Hep, and Tubercu...uh forgot how to spell it, well, they are basically clean
grin.gif

I'm with AXEMAN! The one on the left and the dark haired one up front got it going on.

girls in schoolgirl outfits working at hooters could be dangerous after a few beers

I'm guessing its a cheerleader fundraiser or something. If they were employees they would all have the same uniform.

None have the same shoes (none of those would be compatable for working in a restaurant)

None have the same skirt

None have the same shirt

None of them have boobies bigger than a 10th grader..I'm pretty sure Hooters requires bigger boobs than me.

You guys are perverts. I'll take the one in the...ahh shit. I'm a pervert too!

Alright, it took me a few minutes, but I finally found the rifle in the picture...
Did anybody notice the barrel diameter? Whats up with that? I seen mil spec, hb's, shorts, longs, etc, but what kinda pea shooter barrel is that?

I dont care how old they are, can I join your shooting team?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daguyfromlv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">girls and guns!! </div></div>

Gun what gun?!

"This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, and THOSE are for fun..."
wink.gif

Wow thats nice... and so is the gun!

This picture gives me great inspiration. I think I'll try that with my next Hooters visit.

ladies love the Colt & Gemtech HVT-QD

and i love the ladies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasGhillie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second from the left in pig tails.. I think I'll make her my wife... </div></div>

One in the black jacket next to her is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!

Wow - how the hell I miss that
confused.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Wonder if she has the mag in backwards</span>
laugh.gif

Luv the gal pics

I have daughters that old(er)
crazy.gif

Hey there about my age. I'll take em if you old geezer don't want them. LOL

and I love the girls...

Nice Pic-Look a little young though???? Just the way i like them :)

Dude, is that Hooters for pedophiles? If it is, where is it located?

Lord....I love the school girls.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, is that Hooters for pedophiles? If it is, where is it located? </div></div>

Looks like the finest Fort Bragg has to offer hahaha

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm woops cleaning off the the keyboard from the drool