• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Girls love the Colt & Gemtech HVT-QD

Re: Girls love the Colt & Gemtech HVT-QD

OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! the schoolgirl outfits!!! bad thoughts! thanks for the pics

Whoa, see that one in the middle with the black jacket? I kind of know her, in a way.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoa, see that one in the middle with the black jacket? I kind of know her, in a way.....</div></div>

Since when does being slapped by a girl qualify as "knowing her".

boing! you've got wood! dibs on the left one and the dark haired one in front. that way they can talk to eachother when i pass out, lol

You perverts might need to check some ID's frist
grin.gif

I smell jail bate????

somebody please tell me their over 18 so i don't feel like a super dirtbag perv. cuz holyshit those outfits are hot unless they are actual highschoolers.

C'mon guys, all this faux morality means naught. I mean we ARE the people our parents warned us about.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grounds Keeper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C'mon guys, all this faux morality means naught. I mean we ARE the people our parents warned us about.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I have often had this thought. It's just hard to admit sometimes.
wink.gif

since im internet dreaming, im the same age as they are. legal and moral issue solved

Going to Hooters today. Anyone else notice how they're all putting on smiles but if you look further into, they all look terrified?

You all need to get out and get laid instead of playing on the net all day!

Where is this at? Our Hooters girls always wear the same orange shorts...no school girl outfits.
frown.gif

They may be a little young there fellas. It's either that, or I'm just getting older.....

I'm thinking maybe?....pre hooters in training. Yeah thats it.

They are standing in front of a sign and wearing the money belts that say Hooters. But then again, I wouldn't expect anyone with an untrained eye to see that much.

Looks kinda similar to the Hooter and LEO pics from year or so back..you know where the girls posed with LEO weapons on car and such...Outcome wasn't so great for the guys.

OK so you have a policeone.com email addy and occupation says PSP. So your a Penn State Police right? Geezus Christ if that your agency weapon your career will be short. If you don't think so then please research other cases of the EXACT same thing.

I hope I am wrong completely in regards to that weapon and scenario!!

Case examples for those that might be thinking its ok lol.

A Texas sheriff has fired one deputy and suspended three others without pay after a scantily dressed waitress holding a rifle posed for photographs on the hood of a patrol vehicle.

Former Hoboken SWAT team commander Lt. Angelo Andriani was in hot water over photos showing, among other things, him and Hooters girls posing with Hoboken weapons

Tilted Kilt chain it looks like. All the ladies are on model contracts to serve there.

Those aren't innocent little under aged school girl's.

They're sassy little, beer guzzling, callous backed, she devils that I shall donkey punch into submission. Only then will they be allowed to touch my rifle and serve me grog.

-Pat

at what point did some onlooker call the swat team about the girl waving a assult weapon around in front of the hooters.....

by the time the call got to the officer it would be a for 6 girl ninjas in school girl outfits weilding machine guns.....

bad stuff.

meh ... the only one I find somewhat attractive is the one on the far left ... but they still all look way too young.

Between them and Axman's animated logo, all I need is my Elle McPherson hand puppet.

hot dam, if i buy the gun does she come with

Dominique Are you from 1st batilion 3rd marines ?
Awesome.
Well also nice picture but hardlt to see their faces. Nice ar there. is that a a2 upper ?

viet, click on the pic, its gets bigger and clearer

Nice! Very Nice!!!!!

haha well if they are to young for you elders they look perfect for me
laugh.gif
send them my way

This is one of the benefits of youth
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cardog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">at what point did some onlooker call the swat team about the girl waving a assult weapon around in front of the hooters.....

by the time the call got to the officer it would be a for 6 girl ninjas in school girl outfits weilding machine guns.....

bad stuff.</div></div>

Sugar & Spice

Life imitates Art (or vice versa): Nice Girls With Guns

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You perverts might need to check some ID's frist
grin.gif

I smell jail bate???? </div></div>

ditto.

too young for me, Im outta high school

These chic's are not in high school. They work at the hooters, see the Hooters aprons with order pads.

Some of you guys can create drama with absolutely anything.

I think I'm going to start calling you Drama MacGuyvers.

There is no way those are hooters employees

There's more teenage baby fat in that picture than in Rosie's yearbook pic.

Much danger gentlemen..

16 will still get you 20..even in cyberspace

Theres a gun in the pic where at i didnt see it.

6X jailbait with a gun...Nice!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badshot308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6X jailbait with a gun...Nice!!! </div></div>

I may go to jail... but the smile would never leave my face...

Oh damn the one in the front bending......

I feel like a perv now.
frown.gif

They are all of age, employees at a beer joint and the weapon isn't a department asset... and the posing wasn't on department time. Drink beer and enjoy...