• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Give me a fucking break

TRUMP supposedly had dick reduction surgery right after this so the women didn't scream in the dressing rooms anymore.

Trump could be Biden just by throwing him on the ground and T Bagging his dumb ass.

Fucking pathetic buuuut
1682535228940.png

I think 8 billion people fart a lot more than all the cows on earth. China must release a cloud of ass gas the size of California every day.
Having worked in south Korea quite a bit and being in rooms and even worse an elevator with people that eat Kimche everyday if anything your estimate is watered down.

Having worked in south Korea quite a bit and being in rooms and even worse an elevator with people that eat Kimche everyday if anything your estimate is watered down.
10 years there for me, and I brought one home with me...I've become immune to the smell. It's not the Kimchi that does it, it's the enormous amount of garlic in their diets.

10 years there for me, and I brought one home with me...I've become immune to the smell. It's not the Kimchi that does it, it's the enormous amount of garlic in their diets.

Share a story about eating ass.........................................................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The #MeToo movement doesn't exactly fit the definition of terrorism, but it definitely fits the definition of extortion which IS a criminal offense (at least in my state). Let's use common sense here. Donald Trump may be one of the ugliest motherfuckers in America, but he's a billionaire. Do you honestly think someone with his wealth has to rape anyone?

This shit is getting so fucking out of hand and ridiculous! I’m so annoyed with this bull crap. This whole “wahhhhh he raped me 30 years agoooo… wahhhhh!!” Should’ve said something back then bitch! I’d be willing to bet you willingly spread those legs for some millionaire, praying he would be your sugar daddy. You spineless piece of shit

Me thinks she attended the Christine Ballsy Ford school of witness reliability.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
No problem with vampires though.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
Oh you had sex with Donald Trump, a billionaire, and didn't say a fuckin word about it for 30 years. Also as believable as your local government in your town is excellent and uses your tax dollars efficiently.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots and Pbgt
i've mentioned this before. these long past but recently remembered sex type deals are what i believe got herman caine out of the running. i truely believe he could have beaten obama in the general election. and,gotten the nomination with some struggle prior. he was an outsider,like trump. IMHO the mainstream RINOs colluded with the dems to get rid of him. both sides knew he would upset their long standing scams. the broad that was involved has never been heard of since. probably sleeping with hoffa.