• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump found guilty of Defamation in "Rape" case by NY Jury!

lol

ehDwo6DyjSqK.jpeg

So I guess hypothetically and depending on the state, a person could be an incarcerated felon and win the presidential election while not even being allowed to vote for himself.

Eugene V. Debs

Dunno. If your daughter was sexually assaulted by an infamous billionaire braggadocio, and convinced a civil court of such, what damages would you seek?

For some perspective, that’s .2% of his claimed net worth. So if you are worth $250,000, it would be a $5000 judgement against you.
1. I’d want his nuts in a pickle jar, not cash.

2. What does his net worth have to do with anything? Should he also have to pay $1500 per gallon of gas since he’s rich? This kind of logic, coupled with the fact that there are virtually zero repercussions for filing false claims might have something to do with all these 15+ year old allegations popping up nowadays.

3. The opinion of a NYC court carries ZERO weight in my eyes. I was born and raised in NY. Both the criminal and civil courts have no integrity whatsoever, New Yorkers (as a whole) are some of the grimiest SOBs on the planet and behind every smile is a swindler looking to fuck you over for whatever he can get out of you.

Last edited:
1. I’d want his nuts in a pickle jar, not cash.
you’re not wrong
2. What does his net worth have to do with anything? Should he also have to pay $1500 per gallon of gas since he’s rich? This kind of logic, coupled with the fact that there are virtually zero repercussions for filing false claims might have something to do with all these 15+ year old allegations popping up nowadays.
But that does seem to be how we do “damages”….so maybe tort reform?
3. The opinion of a NYC court carries ZERO weight in my eyes. I was born and raised in NY. Both the criminal and civil courts have no integrity whatsoever, New Yorkers (as a whole) are some of the grimiest SOBs on the planet and behind every smile is a swindler looking to fuck you over for whatever he can get out of you.
Grimy. That has been my experience with New Yorkers too.

I hope the Mods & Admins will consider editing the title of this thread to be factually correct instead of inflammatory & incorrect. It should read "Liable" and "sex abuse" instead of 'guilty' and 'rape'.

Last edited:
Dunno. If your daughter was sexually assaulted by an infamous billionaire braggadocio, and convinced a civil court of such, what damages would you seek?

For some perspective, that’s .2% of his claimed net worth. So if you are worth $250,000, it would be a $5000 judgement against you.

The damages wouldn't be MINE to seek. That would be on my daughter.
My daughter wouldn't wait 20 fucking years to bring it up when it would be clearly a case of political motivation and not justice.

Take your shit elsewhere.

I hope the Mods & Admins will consider editing the title of this thread to be factually correct instead of inflammatory & wrong. It should read "Liable" and "sex abuse" instead of 'guilty' and 'rape'.
You are not wrong,

This is how all this started. It is as predictable as it is disgusting. If they can do this to him, they can do this to you.

Kelly Ann Conway's husband was the genisis of this sad story.

The damages wouldn't be MINE to seek. That would be on my daughter.
My daughter wouldn't wait 20 fucking years to bring it up when it would be clearly a case of political motivation and not justice.

Take your shit elsewhere.
Eat a load of 00 you worthless POS.

Apr 1, 2023 - Politics & Policy

Scoop: Trump raises over $5 million since indictment news​

6 minute readMay 9, 20237:55 PM EDTLast Updated 17 hours ago

Trump sexually abused writer E. Jean Carroll, must pay her $5 million, jury says​

The money is covered.

Essentially, the jury found that he did what he admitted to doing on that bus video that came out in October of 2016. The country processed it and then elected him president a week later. Nothingburger

This is looking like the Brett Kavanaugh case. That ended real well for her 😂

Rape was unprovable so they settled. They 'Got' him because its liberal NY and they were determined to get him for something. What really fucked him over was the video of him saying "When youre a star you can grab their pussy's." Thats pretty damning, maybe not enough to convict but enough to sway a jury.

And BTW, @Maser you'll be hearing from my lawyer liar for calling me a faggot months ago. I'm fuckin hurt and angry. I may not recover. I need reparations.

No one mentioned this was quite an elaborate political hit job , DNC operatives had a law amended explicitly so this woman could sue Trump and only for a duration of one year. Imagine that a law that erases statute of limitations for one year only. Of course they also made sure that courst would see this on time.

Same law firm and DNC money financed this
'' About two dozen survivors worked tirelessly to pass the Adult Survivors Act, a New York state law enacted in November that allows people who were sexually abused a one-time chance to file civil lawsuits despite statutes of limitations. They spent hundreds of unpaid hours away from their families and friends, taking time off of work, all to fly to Albany to change the law.
“E Jean got into that courtroom because a collective group of survivors fought exhaustively and relentlessly to change the law,” Alison Turkos, one of the survivors who worked to get the Adult Survivors Act passed, told HuffPost.''

The Adult Survivors Act (ASA) is New York State legislation enacted in May 2022 which amends state law to allow alleged victims of sexual offenses for which the statute of limitations has lapsed to file civil suits for a one-year period, from November 24, 2022, and November 24, 2023.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Maggot