• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Glades Armory.....Problems??

Vartarg

My Boy Hap....
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2011
Louisiana
I've been OK with past transactions...but now paid for an order Monday, they emailed acknowledging payment and saying it was shipped but didn't provide any tracking information.

I can't open up that transaction on the My Account page on their website, they haven't answered emails, there's no telephone number or street address listed on their site, and their Facebook link is a dead end.

Anyone else having problems with them?

George

I've noticed numerous people at Rimfire Central have posted issues with them in the last 3-4 months. No personal experience, but I've read enough to know there's definitely consumer liability associated when engaging in a transaction with them.

Well that sucks George.

I have had very good luck with them in the past but, all of my purchases have been via eBay with PayPal using CC.

Hopefully you used a CC for your purchase? If so you may be able to get ahead of this potential problem by
going ahead and contacting your CC customer service. I think I would. If the transaction is cancelled maybe
Glades will email you back?

Good Luck.

I used Paypal....as I had in the past without problems....

I'll check with them, but may not be as helpful as CC vendor would.

Thanks

Just opened a file with Paypal....and the phone number shown for Glades in the transaction details results in a recording saying: the person you called isn't available.....try back later. The email address associated with the Glades Paypal account is [email protected], so sent off a missive to them as well.

Not a good sign.

The answer to the problem may reside in your signature line quote...…. regretfully. :mad:

The part showed up in todays mail, so I'll take back some of my derogatory comments...except that not being able to communicate with a company is a non-starter for me, and I won't risk my $$ again.

George

Good news. Something is fishy with their operation.

Reactions: Vartarg