• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Glock 27 Mods

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I had some stippling done by Aziator here on the board. Got a Lonewolf threaded barrel and adapter for my Silencerco Osprey from Steve 762, and am awaiting Steve @ Mars Armament to do some magic with the slide and a red dot. Stay tuned for finished product........

Re: Glock 27 Mods

I have never been one to consider getting stippling done to my Glocks. However, this has my full attention. How does this design feel in the hand compared to the "regular" stippling?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOBO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never been one to consider getting stippling done to my Glocks. However, this has my full attention. How does this design feel in the hand compared to the "regular" stippling? </div></div>

Havent't fired it as yet, but it's definitely a more secure feel. Even better with a glove on.

Definitely the coolest looking stippling I've seen on a Glock lower, however I would like to feel it. Fire it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10ringping</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely the coolest looking stippling I've seen on a Glock lower, however I would like to feel it. Fire it. </div></div>

Next time I'm in Hendo,I'll bring it along

Does it still feel like a brick? Been using a slip on grip on my 19 and while it offers more purchase, it's even less comfortable.

almost looks like Wilson's 'Starburst' pattern. looks good

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Olson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">almost looks like Wilson's 'Starburst' pattern. looks good </div></div>

He's down in Sierra Vista Tom. Usually a 2 day turnaround on his work. Also does grip reduction and finger groove removal.

that is very nice, those damn little 27 are super accurate for their size too.

Thats looks really nice. Making me think twice about having it done to my glock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aziator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave, I need to stipple that pinky extension for you as well. If you want to send it down let me know. </div></div>

I'll get with you next week