• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock 48 MOS Iron Sights

Cold_Bore_88

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2013
The Woodlands, TX
Gents,

I need a recommendation on iron sights for my Glock 48 MOS. I bought the MOS in case I ever decide to put a red dot on it. Unfortunately, this make finding tritium iron sights a little more complicated. I would like a 3 dot tritium sight set. It doesn’t have to cowitness. I would like to keep it as low as possible.

The only thing I can find is full cowitness 3 dot or single dot front.

Any advice?

I’m kinda in the same boat. I put a Holosun on mine using the adapter plate. And my stock irons are juuuuuust a tad low to view through the window. I believe Truglo makes a set that raises them slightly. Something to consider depending on what optic you intend to run.

Reactions: Cold_Bore_88
One of these is probably the route I would go. Then if you get a red dot later just get a good one and forget about trying to cowitness.

Thanks! Ended up ordering the ameriglo. Just a heads up, I tried the Trijicons first but they will not work with the MOS. They have over the back side too much.