• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock fanbois are on another level

Try a CZ97.
Full size 45acp but it's more a staggered mag than a double stack.
It's bigger, but not overly so like the HK Mk23.
Still bigger than a 1911 tho, but damn is it rock solid reliable, accurate, and you can easily club someone to death with it when you run out of bullets (frame and slide are very solid steel).
I wish I could like my glock more....but it's so small my little finger has no room on the grip (G19) and it's kinda like shooting a cap gun or something, it just feels like a toy.
Being a lifelong 1911 shooter, I came over to the dark side a few years ago.

I put a Magpul magwell on my G19 and it keeps my little finger contained on the frame and adds a hook or ledge which plays an important role when drawing shooting.

5Xx6qqV.jpg

The next 100yrs should be exciting for Glock. Maybe by the time they release the Gen 33 model itll have stippling on it somewhere. I mean, after all the below diagrams are groundbreaking.😂

GLOCK is always in development of future products and technologies through the pursuit of perfection. The image shared is of a product developed for select solicitations and it is not available for the general market at this time.

1665163986991.png

Last edited:
The next 100yrs should be exciting for Glock. Maybe by the time they release the Gen 33 model itll have stippling on it somewhere. I mean, after all the below diagrams are groundbreaking.

GLOCK is always in development of future products and technologies through the pursuit of perfection. The image shared is of a product developed for select solicitations and it is not available for the general market at this time.

View attachment 7971975
They fail to call out the holes?

Most that used to be true 10 years ago.

Not so today

There are several polymer handguns that match (or closely match) Glock in all those areas, they were just late to the party and institutional inertia keeps them from growing big. The S&W M&P is the only exception in that it has had significant LE sales success.
Almost !
1665166755620.jpeg

I agree, but I think in the right set of unfortunate circumstances the Glock is definitely a staple you would want in your tool box at least for me. That 10mm on top is crazy accurate with its site radius and hi viz yellow sites, all it will ever see is 220 grn underwood solids. My bear pistol with maximum velocity and capacity.

Last edited:
Reactions: geek65
JP Sauer 38H. Worlds first decocker equipped pistol, the rest suck hind tit

Reactions: Laseredge
I’m an unapologetic 1911 fan, but also own several Glocks, and an STI era 2011 as well (that thing’s just awesome), but if I shot pistols competitively, I’d have one of these CZs…. Honestly the best ’feel’ while cycling of any hand gun I’ve actually handled.

I have my eye set on one of these…Laugo Alien. IMHO the ultimate expression of the CZ design:

https_alien-768x768.jpg

laugo-alien-feature-5-focus.jpg

20200721_113743.jpg

Edit: I tried to get one of the cool sets pictured above when they were first introduced, but was too slow to get on the list. Was on the waiting list, but never got into the actual queue. Will eventually pick up one of the new production sets, but life has changed a bit since then and they’re not cheap…need to complete some home remodeling/build projects first!

You may already know but you can bypass GB and order these directly from the importer Lancer-Systems and they will ship to your FFL. I’m intrigued by these as well would love to try one out.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I have a few glocks. In 12 years i have only had one problem. Chipped extractor. The gun still fired just fine but was throwing cases everywhere. I was able to order a new extractor. It took me all of 10 min to replace... I keep mine stock except for sights which take like 10 min. To replace. I have 1911's and revolvers as well but i carry a g19 and the g21 sleeps beside me.

Reactions: jff_stvns
I’m an unapologetic 1911 fan, but also own several Glocks, and an STI era 2011 as well (that thing’s just awesome), but if I shot pistols competitively, I’d have one of these CZs…. Honestly the best ’feel’ while cycling of any hand gun I’ve actually handled.

I have my eye set on one of these…Laugo Alien. IMHO the ultimate expression of the CZ design:

https_alien-768x768.jpg

20200721_113743.jpg

Edit: I tried to get one of the cool sets pictured above when they were first introduced, but was too slow to get on the list. Was on the waiting list, but never got into the actual queue. Will eventually pick up one of the new production sets, but life has changed a bit since then and they’re not cheap…need to complete some home remodeling/build projects first!

OK in USPSA Open and Limited divisions (where it will get slaughtered), not OK for USPSA Production or Carry Optics.

Probably the faggoty-est thread I've ever seen in the BearPit, let alone SH. Congrats OP! You've done well... Please help inform other firearms forums like barfcom or whatever pro tranny site you graced before SH with your important insights.

Now, can we get back to important programming already in progress regarding PP and the impending fino/geo/political apocalypse?
images (3).jpg

1911 guy to the core. Only 2011s on the kali roster are a couple of .45 AARP Infinitys, steep price of admission for a .45. As I dip my toe into competitive handgun shooting, I’d love to try a SAO CZ. Only CZ I’ve shot is my P-01 and it’s a phenomenal DA/SA for a stock gun.

Glock the serbu of pistols.
I have several different brands but this one seems to get carried a lot.
IMG_20191008_165827.jpg

Friends and family have joined the Glock cult. Every time I shoot theirs I remember why I never have.

https_alien-768x768.jpg

20200721_113743.jpg

How much?

As a student of Bill Jordon's art of the quick draw, the 1911 broke all of the rules as far as ergonomics. As Bill Jordon himself said, 1911s were not designed to be quick drawn from a holster. IPSC shooters compete against other 1911 shooters to see how fast they can draw a 1911 but against a revolver, it's like racing a Harley against a crotch rocket.

Thirty-five years of practice, dry fire drills, live fire and custom beavertails, I learned how to navigate around the grip safety so most of the time I can get a clean draw stroke without hooking the web of my strong hand. But thats only from certain angles of approach. You're not going to scoop a 1911 out of a holster like you can a revolver from every angle.

While a revolver has been scooped, is coming out of the holster and fingers are going into their places en route in one continuous piston like movement, the hand drawing a 1911 has to stop and go behind the grip safety, secure a grip and start again in two robotic moves, now with the added weight of a loaded gun. The grip safety is unforgiving if you try and bend the rules and take a short cut in high stress, even if your life depends on it.

Enter the Glock. The Glock is like a bar of soap compared to a 1911. It ain't got no web hook grip safety and is much more forgiving. Thats why I went to a G19. I can constantly draw it quicker than a 1911 and the shot timer doesn't lie.

Having said that, once the shooting starts, I'd rather have my 1911 loaded with .45 Gold Dot. No argument / comparison.

Last edited:
Glock the serbu of pistols.
I have several different brands but this one seems to get carried a lot.
View attachment 7972176
Friends and family have joined the Glock cult. Every time I shoot theirs I remember why I never have.
I considered the SA EMP and the trigger and grip were nice but having carried my Glock 22 for LE duty, I couldn't get past the more renounced recoil. Maybe Ill pick up the EMP as a range toy.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Probably the faggoty-est thread I've ever seen in the BearPit, let alone SH. Congrats OP! You've done well... Please help inform other firearms forums like barfcom or whatever pro tranny site you graced before SH with your important insights.

Now, can we get back to important programming already in progress regarding PP and the impending fino/geo/political apocalypse?View attachment 7972172
You sound vaccinated and in need of a booster

Get all the boosts I need from clucking about Glock v 1911 on SNIPER'S HIDE. But, nice try.
Next, could you kick up a debate about really important shit like MIL v MOA or some other low information topic on your wavelength?

Fanboys in general are obnoxious as fuck. As far as the gun community goes, nobody are more obnoxious than AR and Glock owners. I have never met a Glock or AR owner that I didn't wanna slap in the mouth with my dick. I'll change my mind as soon as I meet an owner of those 2 garbage platforms that aren't retarded. And yeah, I am an AK guy here, but even as an AK guy I will say that AK fanboys can be obnoxious as well.

• Haha
Reactions: The D and WaltHer
I've shot Glocks.........I'll never own one unless it is given to me...........

Well, since I got this Wilson, I’ve been looking for any and all excuses to slip it into regular conversation. It’s like CrossFit. Which I also enjoy…..

Attachments

• 3DD1BF5D-1301-4496-BE41-931D6B7B9E59.jpeg
    3DD1BF5D-1301-4496-BE41-931D6B7B9E59.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Its interesting how glock owners or whatever talk smack about 1911's being fudd guns, 1911 owners just smile and don't have to say shit.

Last edited:
Its interesting how glock owners or whatever talk smack about 1911;s being fudd guns, 1911 owners just smile and don't have to say shit.
No, they always run their mouths....that’s why there’s memes about it.

Reactions: BCP and WaltHer
Reactions: BigTex