• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock fanbois are on another level

People in general these days are finding it harder and harder to laugh at themselves. 🙁
It's insane how people hold grudges and get so butt hurt especially on the internet.

Reactions: BCP
I've missed you. You ignored my PM when I messaged you seeing if you were alright since I hadn't seen much of you...rude 😆
Is he still mad about some drag racer with questionable ethics 4 decades ago?

You just reinforced what I posted, dumbfuck.

You just so happened to be taking a break from what you were doing? What was that, checking your ad on Grinder? What a coincidence. You lie like you obviously shoot since you don't know the fundamentals.
You realize that every time you quote him there is an alert that you quoted his post. Look at your alerts you will have received one that I quoted your post.

Reactions: akmike47
TonyTheTiger
Tony The Transsexual Tiger
no-score.gif

You can do better.

One thing I miss on a Glock is an essential feature and part of my draw, grip and shooting technique and thats a 1911 thumb safety. Lacking one completely throws off my draw stroke.

So, if I was going to get serious with my G19 I needed to remedy that and added one. Glock fanboys may howl and say it's not needed on a Glock but fuckum'. It helps reduce muzzle flip, gives my thumb it's familiar resting place and allows me to yank and crank without worrying about the pesky Glock leg.

View attachment 7973363
IMG_20221126_175534_01.jpg

This is why I originally asked about your color. Factory Glock: tag indicates only "BT" for the color; but when decoding the number, BT is indicated to stand for "Bold Talo". Of which mine is not. Cerakote Blue Titanium (H-185) is what I have come to believe is the actual color. May or may not have just coated a receiver set to match.......🤷‍♂️

IMG_20221126_175703_01.jpg

Not functioning yet. No barrel/bcg/working guts.

Reactions: TexPatriot