• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Glock fans, help me out would ya

Re: Glock fans, help me out would ya

i carry glock 23 (midsize) and use +P .40 s&w hollow points...i figure thats the best balance between size and power. full size would be glock 22.

i told a friend last week to avoid 45 GAP but only because of difficulty getting ammo if thats not a problem for you then its your call.

technically i think you would be fine with any of those cartridges as far as self defense goes...

23 and a 27 for summer time.
The 27 requires a little more of a stiff wrist, or else FTF seem to occur.

Hi i used to have a few Glocks before someone thought that a subcompact 40 cal broke around 10 of the rules they were trying to bring in.

I have shot most models and for a carry sized handgun unless you are going to wear it in a holster on a belt i feel the full sized pistols dont offer anything. i believe the G23 is the best all round glock for carry and self defence. i would also prefer a 40 cal with ball over the 9mm for military but we are just pawns there. i loved my G27 but unless you practice they are hard to hang onto when they are fired with good hot self defence ammo. the G22 is controlable not to bad to conceal they just work and as stated look for a good second hand one then you can use the money saved for things like a lighter disconnect and i used ghost ring sights they were better for faster target aquisition and dam accurate.