• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Glock shooters...

Re: Glock shooters...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpmuscle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if only Glock would turn the 36 into a full size version single stack and 5" barrel I'd be happy. </div></div>

I would buy one of those. Look at the G 37 for shits and grins. 10 rds on 45 in a much smaller frame than the 21, 30 etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey..I like that..do you do the paint work? </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Where did you get the template for the skulls or was it all freehand work??
Great job!!! </div></div>

PHOTOSHOP FELLAS
grin.gif

This paint job is only my intended plan. This is how I WANT it to look when I'm done.

Happy New Year!

G-22 x 2
G-23
G-27______For Work carry any 40 Glock we want
G-21 FS
G-30 FS
G-36______For me I always prefer to shoot pre-expanded ammunition

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fast eddie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rem5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone tell me the difference in the size of the frame of the G22 vs. the G20SF? I think the standard G20 may be a little larger than I would like since the G21 is too big for my likings.

Thanks
Rem5R </div></div>

If you want a 45 caliber pistol with 9mm/40 cal frame size, consider the 45 GAP. I was a huge skeptic until I met R Lee Ermy in the Houston Air Port and he convinced me to try one out. I have all three and love them all. They carry and shoot like a 9mm, hit like a 45 and are really great guns. You can normally find them new in the box for around $400.00. Yes, ammo will probably not be at your local shoot and scoot but I buy mine by the case with no issues. This is from someone who shoots all three and not someone that regurgitates the typical airsofter "I read on the Internet you cannot buy ammo....." </div></div>

fast eddie,

Not to correct you, but I'm not looking for a 45 caliber glock. I'm looking for a G20SF (10mm). I love the 45 ACP, but I only want it dressed in a 1911. Although, I will agree that you can get a Glock G37 in the ballpark of $400, and I have seen them as low as $376 shipped.

Thanks
Rem5R

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rem5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Likewise ..although caught this a lil late..so Happy New Year...
love my 21 but i challenge you 45 fans to step up your game next year an get the REAL Glock hammer..
G20 or G29...take your pick
smile.gif
</div></div>

G22 here! But, I have got the itch for the G20SF, and it is in the works already. I got the money, just looking for the best price before I place my order. $530 is the best price I have found so far, and I don't anticipate finding a NIB G20SF any cheaper than that.

Rem5R</div></div>

I ordered the G20SF today.....
grin.gif
. Now my G22 won't feel so alone.

I can't wait to get my hands on it. But the sad part is that it will take about a month to get since my dealer's distributor did not have any in stock at this time. Although the distributor did place the order for me.

Rem5R

Since we are talking about Glocks..does anyone have a source for HIGH RISE sights to see over the suppressor? Getting ready to install a RMR but still want irons.

thanks,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since we are talking about Glocks..does anyone have a source for HIGH RISE sights to see over the suppressor? Getting ready to install a RMR but still want irons.

thanks, </div></div>

These folks are great to do business with.
http://www.dawsonprecision.com/Home.jsp?refresh=true

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since we are talking about Glocks..does anyone have a source for HIGH RISE sights to see over the suppressor? Getting ready to install a RMR but still want irons.thanks, </div></div>

You can check with these guys, the ones I saw on the range looked a bit taller than factory Glock sight, but don't know about them clearing a can.

http://www.heinie.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since we are talking about Glocks..does anyone have a source for HIGH RISE sights to see over the suppressor? Getting ready to install a RMR but still want irons.

thanks,</div></div> http://www.topgunsupply.com/sights-ameriglo-glock/

Thanks for the info guys, just thought I might find something custom out there someone was using or made. Doesn't seem like too many folks(MFGS)pay attention to the needs of suppressed handguns when it comes to adjustable night sites or holsters/carring devices. Our night shoots here at TVP in 2011 will incorporate the need of the suppressed handgun.

Again, thanks for the help!

thanks, </div></div>

Ameriglo has some sights in their line-up for glocks with suppressors.

Rem5R

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fongman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Merry Christmas!

IMG_2024.jpg
</div></div>

sick.