• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go ahead and speed on my street….

Can I borrow your speed bumps for a while? I'd sit back and laugh my ass off.
Below is a picture of what my neighbors use as speed bumps. I've lived in my house for 24 years, and have lost 10 mailboxes, maybe more, I've lost count. I've had three times as many tracks through the middle of my yard so they could miss the mailbox. When my kids were small, they were not allowed to play in their own front yard. Fuck all those speeding motherfuckers. The speed limit is 25. I'd like to but a bullet through the radiator of every MF that comes by my house at 55 or 60. A cop asked me one time, "Have you ever thought about moving your mailbox around the corner?" I told him, "Fuck that. The mother fuckers need to drive in the street and not my yard."

Mailbox 1.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Below is a picture of what my neighbors use as speed bumps. I've lived in my house for 24 years, and have lost 10 mailboxes, maybe more, I've lost count. I've had three times as many tracks through the middle of my yard so they could miss the mailbox. When my kids were small, they were not allowed to play in their own front yard. Fuck all those speeding motherfuckers. The speed limit is 25. I'd like to but a bullet through the radiator of every MF that comes by my house at 55 or 60. A cop asked me one time, "Have you ever thought about moving your mailbox around the corner?" I told him, "Fuck that. The mother fuckers need to drive in the street and not my yard."

View attachment 8317697
Was it a M1 Abrams? :unsure:

Geez, some of you guys seem like triggered snowflakes. Do I really need to state the obvious to satisfy some?

Of course, these speed bumps look like something unusual and even dangerous that will not stand the test of time. That goes without saying.

So, for those of you who are triggered, you can rest easy tonight knowing that Lug Nut agrees.

Of course, this brings up a concern: Why are many around here so ready to go on the attack at the drop of a hat?

And I mean this in a nice way, maybe some outdoor endurance exercise would help?

Peace.
Typical trash 2020 member

Must be retired or have a .gov “job” also. No hurry to get anywhere

View attachment 8317697
You'd think they could stay on the road when it's this wide ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-01-08 17-23-09.png
    Screenshot from 2024-01-08 17-23-09.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Some people just don't understand valving and midstroke compliance. Nevermind race sag and small bump compliance.
Shit, i have no idea what you just said! However, my bypasses seem to keep me happy, just need to work on my front valving.

No need for speedbumps here. Streets in my town are so pot-holled and ate up that you cant speed without rattling your teeth out anyways. And they are working on them constantly it seems. They pave small sections at a time and it will be nice for a couple years, then its all fucked up again.