• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go back to Africa

JR_77

Stock Detective
Minuteman
  • Apr 24, 2014
    TEXAS
    WaPo Suggests Black Americans Who ‘Tired of U.S. Hostility’ Consider Relocating to Ghana
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tired-us-hostility-consider-relocating-ghana/

Oops the progressives said the quiet part out loud…you think this message was Bezos approved? I remember back in the day if anyone said if you don‘t like it here in America then go back to Africa they would get blasted. Hypocrites…the irony is rich.

From the article:

-"Roughly three-quarters of Ghana residents want to immigrate to the U.S. or Europe, according to a 2018 study by Pew Research Center."

They might change their minds once they arrived.

Reactions: Sako man and JR_77
    Psychic violence? We have psychics now? Are they sanctioned by the Holy Ordos of the God-Emperor's Inquisition and the Adeptus Astra Telepathica?

Cause if they're not? Burn the witch.

xt7cioswwprz.png

imagine being so deluded by MSM, that you actually think a 3rd world country like Ghana is a better place to live than anywhere in the USA

they have actual problems in Ghana, like hunger, poor access to medicine, access to education....

not made up problems like experiencing "racism" because you cant buy bandaids in your skintone.
    Sshhh. Let them move.

ain't no one giving up there us citizenship and moving to Africa that's just crazy some places are wonderful to visit and maybe buy a tee shirt or two I was here then run home where not every second animal can and wants to make you there lunch . Or if you really wanted to scare the stuffing your kids and trick them into eating there vegetables let them see first hand what starving looks like first hand .

I hear the summers are great in Ghana....highs in the 80s. I encourage any patriot not happy here to hop on a boat....and get the fuck out!

Reactions: JR_77
    imagine being so deluded by MSM, that you actually think a 3rd world country like Ghana is a better place to live than anywhere in the USA

they have actual problems in Ghana, like hunger, poor access to medicine, access to education....

not made up problems like experiencing "racism" because you cant buy bandaids in your skintone.
    Sshhhhhhh! Shut up! We’re trying to lure people away

• Haha
    Reactions: Sako man
    Trust me when I tell you their African cousins have no real love for their brethren here and would have them exploited, sold into slavery, raped, killed outright or begging on the street in no time flat. No mercy would be given. Life is rough there and there is no room for the weak.

Trust me when I tell you their African cousins have no real love for their brethren here and would have them exploited, sold into slavery, raped, killed outright or begging on the street in no time flat. No mercy would be given. Life is rough there and there is no room for the weak.

You would know first hand. I remember you did missionary work there.

Reactions: lariat
    I will drive them to the airport or seaport. Be my pleasure. If you don't like it here....and you don't like our values, morals, and laws....then GTFO and I'm more than willing to help you with that.

I lived and worked in West Africa (Equatorial Guinea & Nigeria) for 18 years as a permanent resident expat working the Oilpatch for megaoil corp before I retired 1-Feb-21. ms gamboolgal and I were in places no one goes to vacation at.

Lariat said it and he is right.

The vast majority of Folks both Black and White in the USA have zero FN...clue about their fairy tale fantasies of Africa.
    The African people have a thing they call "Jungle Justice" and they mete it out fairly regularly - rarely if ever makes the news in the USA....

This picture says it better than I ever could about Americans regarding going back "home" to Africa....
    Wli8Wp8l.png

Reactions: JR_77 and lariat

This country was founded by people that would use the band aid color as a business opportunity instead of an excuse to cry foul.

I have about a total of 5 years working in Africa combined over a 20 years period. I have been to both East and West Africa. The only thng they have in common is what they call Black people from the US............ Know what that name is? I will give you as hint, it starts with a N........ :eek:

WaPo Suggests Black Americans Who ‘Tired of U.S. Hostility’ Consider Relocating to Ghana
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tired-us-hostility-consider-relocating-ghana/

Oops the progressives said the quiet part out loud…you think this message was Bezos approved? I remember back in the day if anyone said if you don‘t like it here in America then go back to Africa they would get blasted. Hypocrites…the irony is rich.
    Frankly, I think it would be great if they went there, and had to stay for a few years, I guarantee you they would want to come back to America in a few weeks. A year oversees would change their souls. I have seen a few third word countries close up and personal, I have seen people living in trash, shitting in the streets, and cooking rats and cats on an actual BBQ spit. Those dummies who think they have it so bad here wouldn't last a minute.

It's amazing how well the MSM messaging of imaginary and somatized hated is! I have family friends who think white supremists lurk around every corner, the past two years have definitey changed our relationship, sadly. It's absolute proof that our corporate Pravda media is the enemy of the people.

Makes you think how you would do things differently if the asteroid hit and rebuilding humanity was up to you.