• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go to Gun

Pullum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2010
TN
post up the guts or pics of your number one go to all around rifle!

Re: Go to Gun

31Y-AFF8Y1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ha--thats great for everything from general target desecration to complete destruction of anything, or small game hunting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve_Aryan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ad66c76d.jpg
</div></div>

Steve,

Are you happy with the LMT

complete Colt upper (incl Colt BCG) with MEGA lower, Gies. trigger, MIAD grip and UBR stock, Surefire brake, Spikes T2 buffer and Tubb buffer spring, Norgon catch and BAD ambi-safety,
LMT rear fixed sight (Colt triangle front) with Aimpoint T1 and
4X ACOG in Larue quik-release mounts---yep, GTG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve_Aryan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ad66c76d.jpg
</div></div>

Steve,

Are you happy with the LMT </div></div>

Yes. I absolutely loved it. I had to come up with some cash this winter and sold it. I am saving back up for another one now. That says a lot. If I bought one, sold it and am going back with it again. It was the 16" CL and I will do the 18" SS next time for a little more FPS. Wish I could have kept it though.

I'm with kraigWY on this one...

Mine looks slightly different, though. I use a hooded front sight with inserts, and I just had to bite the bullet and go with the butt extension pad to match my 16.5" LOP.

Greg

Cant post picks at work, but details:
Rock River Arms Entry Tactical
5 loaded PMags
RRA 2 Stage trigger
Magpul Furniture, AFG
Troy 2point QD sling

Iron Sights only, dont trust eletronics on a battle rifle...

Right now it is this, but I am thinking of replacing the ACOG with a 1-4x, 1-6x, or 1-8x when they come out.

ctr_1.jpg