• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go to online store for ammunition?

Just be careful, a lot of scammers out there building websites and taking crypto.

Ammoseek seems to flesh out the douche bags pretty well.

I just checked out an online vendor named Reloading Outdoor. I first learned about them when their Facebook page popped up on a thread I was involved in. Do not try to buy anything from them. They are scammers.

The language on their website was in English, but something else popped up when I googled them.

Took a chance on one I didn’t know of last week: Steel City Ammo out of Pennsylvania. They’re gtg.

Lowest price on ammo seek, so I was skeptical. It’s still ridiculously overpriced compared to what I was buying a couple years ago, let alone when I was stacking it deep 10 years ago, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Gunny G and Jgault
Cheap Ammo.jpeg

Anyone ever deal with

AMMO DEPOT WAREHOUSE?​

Got some really good deals, however none of their payment options offer any buyer protection, so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.

Anyone ever deal with

AMMO DEPOT WAREHOUSE?​

Got some really good deals, however none of their payment options offer any buyer protection, so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.

I looked at the website and, yes, there are some great deals. When I look at the different offerings of ammo the information is not clear whether that particular ammo is in stock or not.

If you take a look at an item you will see the price and the options are to either "add to cart" or "add to wish list."

Just about everything that I look at appears to be in stock. That's the part that's to-good-to-be-true.

I'd like to hit the buy button of a few things that they have for sale but don't want the credit card billed while I wait for it to come back in stock for the next year.

I looked at the website and, yes, there are some great deals. When I look at the different offerings of ammo the information is not clear whether that particular ammo is in stock or not.

If you take a look at an item you will see the price and the options are to either "add to cart" or "add to wish list."

Just about everything that I look at appears to be in stock. That's the part that's to-good-to-be-true.

I'd like to hit the buy button of a few things that they have for sale but don't want the credit card billed while I wait for it to come back in stock for the next year.
That's just it, they don't take credit cards, really pushing Zelle with 30 percent off for using it.

That's just it, they don't take credit cards, really pushing Zelle with 30 percent off for using it.

That's interesting. Without much else to go on, I probably would be open to doing that IF I knew the products were in stock and IF I was going to get them.

I just want some good 223 to hunt deer. The price on the Winchester Deerfield of $275 for 500 rounds is too good to be true. I'm no gambler, that's too much for me to take a chance. How about one of you non-poors take one for the team?! So us poor's can scrape up the spoils...

Anyone ever deal with

AMMO DEPOT WAREHOUSE?​

Run away

Took a chance on one I didn’t know of last week: Steel City Ammo out of Pennsylvania. They’re gtg.

Lowest price on ammo seek, so I was skeptical. It’s still ridiculously overpriced compared to what I was buying a couple years ago, let alone when I was stacking it deep 10 years ago, but it is what it is.
I’ve ordered from them a few times now great to deal with. Their inventory changes day to day, some premium rounds, some cheap Turkish range junk, but their prices are low and shipping usually free.

pick a named brand store one that accepts credit cards and if they deal in bit coin run forest run
1665188874445.png

LAX Ammo.
Freedom 9mm Luger 124 gr RN Reman brass.
$12.75/box $9.99 shipping (not bad for 2000 rounds)

Arrived in a week, have ordered bulk 45 acp from them as well.

LAX Ammo.
Freedom 45acp 200gr RN Reman brass.
.40cents, = $20/box free shipping on $250 special, again, one week delivery.

Get on their mailing list for the shipping deals, best price is usually being directed there by ammoseek.

For me it's hands down Lucky Gunner, but only when buying bulk. I feel like when with me new to long gun buying a few boxes of 308 the price isn't that much better if at all compared to other places. The thing that sold me on them was the amazing customer service. They usually respond super fast. Fix any issues you might have, as well as the shipping I live in Colorado, and I tend to get stuff superfast. My go-to orders are usually bulk 5.56, 7.62, or 9mm. I will say you have to keep your eyes open though. I love speer lawman for target practice do to my job running speer gold dot 124gr. I found an amazing deal bought 1k rounds, and I have never found that deal again.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Unfortunately they don't have any rimfire ammo......Well, they did have 1 box of 22 WMR.......
Check out lucky gunner I just ordered my gf CCI mini mags, CCI Stingers ('ve never used them figured why not), and they have multiple choices of 22 wmr and 17hmr.

Check out lucky gunner I just ordered my gf CCI mini mags, CCI Stingers ('ve never used them figured why not), and they have multiple choices of 22 wmr and 17hmr.
Thanks....I loaded up from Midway this morning, but I'll look at these guys and bookmark them.

Reactions: jpop8807
Thanks....I loaded up from Midway this morning, but I'll look at these guys and bookmark them.
Ya like I said in my previous post prices tend to be hit and miss thing of palmetto state armoury with the deals of the day, oh shit this is a great deal, I'll get it when I get paid, fuck me now they are out of that brand or something lol.

I run away from any website that only accepts Zelle, crypto, etc.

^^^^
This

I read about a scam that a different website was running where everything is in stock and prices seem a little too good to be true. You check out like normal, pay with a CC, but then they contact you to pay via zelle because their payment processing system is down.

If you pay with a CC and someone scams you, you should be covered through their fraud protection. You're on your own if you pay another way.

Last edited:
PSA has some good sales on 5.56/.223 and 300BLK right now.

$60 AR BCGs too if you need a spare or three. I like to grab their complete BCGs on sale like this, then throw in a BCM bolt to keep as a spare. Seems to turn into a whole new upper all too often though, LoL.

Reactions: madppcs
I've tried Freedom's 6.5CM rounds. Not spectaculor but solid enough for me till I can find some large rifle primers and IMR 4350

M
I shoot a lot of freedom ammunition. I buy a lot of competition hp from them in 45 and 9mm. Latest thing I have coming from them is the 42 grain 5.56 zinc core varmint bullets.

Last edited:
These are very cool.

I just received a box of 9mm from Classic Firearms. 1000 rounds for 320.00. But some one along the chain of custody lightened my order by 900 rounds. The box was opened, pilfered, and retaped with a different packing tape. The order was insured. Customer service has been working with me via email. I sent several pictures of the damaged box. Damn I hate thieves.

Bonefrog gun club is another good one. They offer a free lifetime membership for vets which gets you small discounts on some of their ammo.

Reactions: Longshot231
These are very cool.

Wait what? $165 dollars for a pencil? That's insane!

I use the best pencils in the world, don't ask how I know they are or why I buy them. I get them for $23 a dozen, which is hugely expensive as pencils go. That said, not $165 dollars a piece!

Link:

https://www.jetpens.com/Uni-Mitsubishi-Hi-Uni-Pencil-HB-Box-of-12/pd/2953

Wait what? $165 dollars for a pencil? That's insane!

I use the best pencils in the world, don't ask how I know they are or why I buy them. I get them for $23 a dozen, which is hugely expensive as pencils go. That said, not $165 dollars a piece!

Link:

https://www.jetpens.com/Uni-Mitsubishi-Hi-Uni-Pencil-HB-Box-of-12/pd/2953
I think you're missing the point :). If I wanted a pencil I'd buy these;

1679053336886.png

No. 2 Wood Pencils, Unsharpened, 24 Count
$0.97,
4 cents apiece and they write great!

It's the same argument for why would I buy this?

1679053538368.png

Nakaya Cigar Makie Seiohbo Fountain Pen, Long, Ebonite
$50,820.00

Or this?

1679053591409.png

Patek Philippe Nautilus 5976/1G-001 18k white gold 44mm auto watch
$890,000

When I could buy this;

1679053745259.png

BiC Cristal Ballpoint Pen $2.79

or this:

1679053807064.png

Casio F91W-1 Classic Resin Strap Digital Sport Watch
$14.38

I think you're missing the point :). If I wanted a pencil I'd buy these;

View attachment 8098289
No. 2 Wood Pencils, Unsharpened, 24 Count
$0.97,
4 cents apiece and they write great!

It's the same argument for why would I buy this?

View attachment 8098292
Nakaya Cigar Makie Seiohbo Fountain Pen, Long, Ebonite
$50,820.00

Or this?

View attachment 8098293
Patek Philippe Nautilus 5976/1G-001 18k white gold 44mm auto watch
$890,000

When I could buy this;

View attachment 8098294
BiC Cristal Ballpoint Pen $2.79

or this:

View attachment 8098295
Casio F91W-1 Classic Resin Strap Digital Sport Watch
$14.38
Used SG ammo a few times. Free shipping is nice BUT after they add Arkansas sales
tax it isn’t that great of a deal. Hard to hide where you bought things on your credit card with Ammo as part of their name 😎

Currently the only ammo I buy is 9mm (too cheap to be worth handloading), IMI 7.62x51 NATO (for the brass), and 20ga. SGAMMO, Midway, and PSA. As I said above, it's not about the cost it's about the availability.

For my other ammo, I handload. I shop powder directly from Hodgdon, bullets from Speer (direct) RMR (Rocky Mountain Reloading), Starline (Brass), and Primers wherever...

Greg

I've used bulkammo for years. It continues to be my online go-to vendor.

I find they can be fairly competitive. Not always, but sometimes they have great deals.
Shipping and tax these days hasn't helped, but still beats most of the local shops around here in CO.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
ordered from ammo shop on line. got it in 2 days. prices are what they are and shipping is the big killer everywhere. i use SG a lot but their and other's free shipping = higher item prices so it balances out.

Ammoseek is the way to go. Most are fine. Midway, SGAmmo, AmmunitionStore, Maryland Munitions, etc. I don't shop purely on price though, I've seen some sites pop up and disappear or have janky ass looking photos. If I have to pay a few bucks more for Midway, I'll do that.