• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Going after real crime !

got to love how the captian made sure not to say anything important while being recorded . if there was nothing going on then why hide it .the whole thing is dirty dirty if she was a member of the blm or antifa getting set up to burn a town down I am sure they would not have messed with her ..

Reactions: Bender
After the tornado that devastated Holly Colorado, around 2007-2009. There was a group of locals {bikers} that went down to help feed people who were cleaning up and people who literally lost everything. Some government people tried to stop them stating, they could not feed them, and that only people with the government permission could prepare food for them. They said, "We are having a community BBQ and everyone is invited except for you. Now leave the property you are trespassing." {backed up by the Sheriff}

I know it doesn't fit with this running theme of "all cops bad." But our Sheriff and local PD also refused to enforce COVID measures, publicly stating that doing so would be against the law. Maybe local elections are the most important....

I've watched too many 1st Amendment auditors on the utub ,to be surprised by this kind of behavior from the po po . If one is need of po po assistance in a hurry ,just pull a video camera and start videoing in a public building in a publicly accessible area ie .....post office ,court house, dmv ect......they'll be there before a cat can lick it's ass and most , that ive seen ,will be wanting I D and when denied, get all JBT ish........know your rights folks and stand up for them. This shit is NOT unbelievable ,it happens every day all around this country.

P. S. ......they did some mighty fine job of " protecting and serving " in this instance, now didn't they . " Muh city ordinance got to be served and protected , I was just follow orders "

5:34 "I am not enabling homelessness."

As pointed out the gov't shouldn't arrest an old lady for giving out food. The idea feeding junkies and bums at a park doesn't affect the public, in a public space, where children and families should be able to enjoy themselves, is in my opinion, wrong. Privately funded venues such as churches should be the location to help those in need.

Or, if she doesn't see anything wrong with feeding those in need she should set up a table and feed them in her front yard. It's stupid for the cops to make an arrest. It's almost as stupid for anyone to feed junkies and bums at parks and act like it doesn't affect anyone else. Vote the politicians out that made the law. You can't pick and choose because virtue or age, or intent.

After the tornado that devastated Holly Colorado, around 2007-2009. There was a group of locals {bikers} that went down to help feed people who were cleaning up and people who literally lost everything. Some government people tried to stop them stating, they could not feed them, and that only people with the government permission could prepare food for them. They said, "We are having a community BBQ and everyone is invited except for you. Now leave the property you are trespassing." {backed up by the Sheriff}

I know it doesn't fit with this running theme of "all cops bad." But our Sheriff and local PD also refused to enforce COVID measures, publicly stating that doing so would be against the law. Maybe local elections are the most important....
Men are fully capable of keeping their communities safe. Unfortunately people have been forced to rely on LEO or face repercussions. Artificially inflated crime rates, a gov’t protected criminal class, and a victim mindset weakening the population is the result.

A man can argue for local police to assist people of the communities in which they work and/or live and maybe I could be persuaded, but state and federal police are completely unnecessary unless you are a politician looking to control the masses by threatening violence.

Last edited:
i can't really blame the police for specific code enforcement.
obviously the people that passed that ordinance did so with a purpose.
i suspect a simple warning would have accomplished the same thing.

5:34 "I am not enabling homelessness."

As pointed out the gov't shouldn't arrest an old lady for giving out food. The idea feeding junkies and bums at a park doesn't affect the public, in a public space, where children and families should be able to enjoy themselves, is in my opinion, wrong. Privately funded venues such as churches should be the location to help those in need.

Or, if she doesn't see anything wrong with feeding those in need she should set up a table and feed them in her front yard. It's stupid for the cops to make an arrest. It's almost as stupid for anyone to feed junkies and bums at parks and act like it doesn't affect anyone else. Vote the politicians out that made the law. You can't pick and choose because virtue or age, or intent.
The town built a shelter about a half mile away from my office and since then the area has gone to shit fast.

There a few homeless guys that I like and I’ll buy them a beer or a couple hot dogs every now and again.

I’m not arguing one way or the other, but giving away free food to the homeless is a lot like feeding pigeons. After a while everything is covered in shit and you can’t get them to leave…. I see merit on both sides.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I honestly hope that whomever that was that ordered that officer to arrest that lady gets the karma he so richly deserves.

This video shows exactly what is wrong with police today and why we need to start over.
The police officer KNEW it was B.S.
The police officer KNEW it was morally wrong.
The police officer KNEW it was going to cause an outrage and probably cost the taxpayers a bunch of money.
The police officer KNEW he was harassing someone who was simply going out of their way to help others in need.

IF that police officer had any actual decency he would have told the superior to get down and do their dirty work themselves.

But... my job... my paycheck... my retirement

That is why evil is taking over this country, because the police are happy to enforce evil for a paycheck.

But sure go ahead and stick your heads in the sand and blather on about "a few rotten apples".

Without the help of "Just following orders" police, the evil politicians and government would have NO power.
IT Is the police doing what they know to be wrong that is giving evil power.

Perhaps one day when it all comes crashing down and the "good" folks get to experience the true horrors that evil has in store for them, those who survive will quit their stupid worshiping the laws of man as a god and instead do what is right and perhaps once and for all get rid of this entire notion of "just following orders" and "Just doing what I'm told" and instead hold every single person top to bottom, morally, criminally, and civilly accountable for their actions regardless of "orders." It might take a whole lot of "good folks" getting killed off before they understand that pretty much ALL large scale evil ONLY happens because of "just following orders," or "Just doing my job" or "just obeying the law" etc.

I could see if this were an issue of keeping this lady safe from mentally ill homeless people that might attack her while she is giving them food

BUT

If that were the case a simple warning would have been good enough and send her on her way to give the food to a homeless shelter

OR
bonus points, the cop stand by and watch just to make sure she is safe and tell her to call anytime so they can standby and watch for her safety whenever she wants to hand out food.

Can't blame the city for that ordnance...... The homeless are like stray animals..... Feed them and they keep coming back, with friends.

Yes you can blame the city, typical evil government.

Instead of going and dealing with the actual problem all you do is harass any decent compassionate folks.

If you don't like the homeless being around, fix the homelessness, poverty and drug use problems directly instead of attacking people for being decent human beings and not wanting people (or animals) to starve.

Yes you can blame the city, typical evil government.

Instead of going and dealing with the actual problem all you do is harass any decent compassionate folks.

If you don't like the homeless being around, fix the homelessness, poverty and drug use problems directly instead of attacking people for being decent human beings and not wanting people (or animals) to starve.
OK no problem here's your 50% increase in your property taxes enjoy!!

Reactions: Bender
Without making excuses for costumed jackasses with badges…

I get the distinct impression that many on this forum are eagerly hoping for a complete breakdown of the rule-of-law and the open anarchy that will naturally ensue.

That excitement will last all of 5 minutes. Then reality will quickly set-in… and you’ll be dead. Your last thought will be “Dayum! This is WAY worse than my fellow three-percenters said it would be!”

To think otherwise is gross ignorance and romantic daydreaming.

I could see if this were an issue of keeping this lady safe from mentally ill homeless people that might attack her while she is giving them food

BUT

If that were the case a simple warning would have been good enough and send her on her way to give the food to a homeless shelter

OR
bonus points, the cop stand by and watch just to make sure she is safe and tell her to call anytime so they can standby and watch for her safety whenever she wants to hand out food.
Or they let her do her thing. Then arrest homeless for taking the food and by default get a chance to them the help they need. Just a thought.

I get the distinct impression that many on this forum are eagerly hoping for a complete breakdown of the rule-of-law and the open anarchy that will naturally ensue.

That excitement will last all of 5 minutes. Then reality will quickly set-in… and you’ll be dead. Your last thought will be “Dayum! This is WAY worse than my fellow three-percenters said it would be!”

Thats not going to happen. We'll get a federal police force with stasi like operators. Thats the goal if i had to bet

Thats not going to happen. We'll get a federal police force with stasi like operators. Thats the goal if i had to bet
Yup. Obama openly admitted it. Wants a domestic military force “as well funded and as well equipped” as our military. Maybe Xiden’s AR-15 vs F-15 comment wasn’t the gaff many believe, but a promise.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Yup. Obama openly admitted it. Wants a domestic military force “as well funded and as well equipped” as our military. Maybe Xiden’s AR-15 vs F-15 comment wasn’t the gaff many believe, but a promise.
Thats the shit i fear. Wouldnt be so bad if most of our male population wasnt neutered

Ok boot licker

Depends upon the boot. I have standards.
Standards. . . . .
Boots.png

Gov’t keeps us safe when those in charge aren’t starting wars to send brothers, husbands, and fathers to their death, unleashing man made viruses on the population, forcing poisonous vaccines into our veins, inflating prices to cause poverty, and artificially increasing the criminal population and forcing us to live amongst them. There are a few other times gov’t oversteps, maims, murders, and steals for power and wealth that I may have missed, but beyond those you are correct that gov’t is benevolent and keeps us safe and secure. I’m thankful of the men, especially the police, that do the bidding of tyrants for my protection. I can’t wait to vote in the next fake election!!!

Last edited:

Actually you have taken it to the extreme. The actual problem is that there's entirely too many laws and they are enforcing them to fit an agenda.
Stand on the sidewalk with a sign protesting your local government. Completely legal and constitutional. You can be arrested for disturbing the peace. You get your day in court and the charges are dropped. They still violated your rights and fucked up your life. Are you going to do it again? It's within your rights but the "just doing my job" taught you a lesson and they will do it again until you learn.
And how about all those city and county ordinances? Not really laws but enforced as if they are. Can you afford to fight for your rights? The government uses an endless supply of your money to fuck with you to get you to conform.
BTB.

OK no problem here's your 50% increase in your property taxes enjoy!!

Or we can simply have border security and the 11 billion dollars a year the state I'm in spends on people illegally in our country could probably take care of our homeless problem...

Or we can simply have border security and the 11 billion dollars a year the state I'm in spends on people illegally in our country could probably take care of our homeless problem...
Or to go along with the 50% increase in your property taxes we can also raise your federal income tax. We can start a new program it’ll be called the war on bums. It’ll be kind of like the war on drugs but I’m sure The War on Bums will have a much better outcome than the federal government’s war on drugs.

Or to go along with the 50% increase in your property taxes we can also raise your federal income tax. We can start a new program it’ll be called the war on bums. It’ll be kind of like the war on drugs but I’m sure The War on Bums will have a much better outcome than the federal government’s war on drugs.

Whatever.

One day you may wake up to figure out having a bunch of "just following orders" types didn't turn out as good as you hoped.

For every grandma feeding the homeless, there are typically several residents in the neighborhood exposed to and irate about open drug use, crime to support that habit, human feces, urine, rats, roaches and other vermin and disease. Many in the homeless population are those fresh out of jail and prison for violent crimes. It is a subculture that preys upon one another violently and too often, the public.

I agree with the earlier post. If you want to feed them and attract more of the same, do it in your own yard.

So it's okay to feed well dressed clean people in the park every day?
It's okay to have a large family gathering and feed them in the park?
Why doesn't the city have a dress code ordinance for the park? That would fix the problem. Maybe they can have an ordinance that only people from the wealthy neighborhoods can be in the park. They are the ones paying the highest property taxes. Then the Blue line boys can ask for papers to check if they are legit.
Free food will attract...
Some of the local supply stores have a lunch for customers. Some do it in the spring, some in the summer and some in the fall. It's amazing to see how many people show up for a free burger. I've seen secretaries from the local schools there. I asked one which HVAC company she worked for. She said that she was a secretary at an elementary school and they buy the air conditioner filters from this supplier.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It is amazing how many don’t see the trend.
Grandmas arrested- at least this one wasn’t roughed up. Parents arrested at school board meetings, shop owners arrested, trespassing in the capital- disappeared. But nothing done to stem the rising tide of real crime- no penalty for the true organized crime lords. And still BTB, and now only well dressed rich folk with casserole dishes in public parks.
Interesting.

The gaf was saying it out loud. Like the "most comprehensive election fraud plan in history" things.

Reactions: TheHorta
So it's okay to feed well dressed clean people in the park every day?
It's okay to have a large family gathering and feed them in the park?
Why doesn't the city have a dress code ordinance for the park? That would fix the problem. Maybe they can have an ordinance that only people from the wealthy neighborhoods can be in the park. They are the ones paying the highest property taxes. Then the Blue line boys can ask for papers to check if they are legit.
Free food will attract...
Some of the local supply stores have a lunch for customers. Some do it in the spring, some in the summer and some in the fall. It's amazing to see how many people show up for a free burger. I've seen secretaries from the local schools there. I asked one which HVAC company she worked for. She said that she was a secretary at an elementary school and they buy the air conditioner filters from this supplier.
It depends. If you are serving non-friends and family. You probably need to have a certification from the health department of your food preparation facility, and it has to be separate from your home kitchen. I know a baker who had to build a second kitchen in her house, after the health department went after her. I am sure all these Mexicans, that buy supplies with their EBT cards then make tamales and sell them for cash, also built second kitchens and got them certified by the health department, and have them inspected annually.

Or, they could quit wasting trillions of dollars maybe....

The bottom line is the police are wrong for arresting this woman trying to do a good deed and feeding the hungry.

On the other hand one could say this only enables and condones homelessness and most of the street folks will not change and take advantage of it and feed them and they will come.

Or it will come down to a mentally I’ll person putting a knife into her neck and that will be the end of that.

Personally I agree that it should be left to the churches and sanctioned groups to do this kind of work in feeding the homeless.

Its more set up for everyone’s safety of the the people feeding the homeless that are mostly mentally I’ll and drug addict‘s not playing with a full deck.

there is no justification for arresting her, none
talk to her, warn her, explain the dangers sure but arresting? wtf

Fuck them fuckin bums.

If this lady wants a soup kitchen a public park is not the place for it.

Where I live we call the local police bum patrol. As thats basically what they do.

Good police work thank you for keeping the parks clean

Reactions: Jgunner
Stopping someone from feeding the homeless is wrong. Stopping someone from feeding the hungry is wrong. The homeless weren't in the park because she was feeding them, she was in the park to feed them because that is where the homeless people are. Most homeless people have mental problems that prevent them from working a regular job. Maybe the best solution would be some kind of state run institution where these people got the help and treatment they need.