• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing going from Badger to Surgeon DBM inlet?

Evol ways

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2012
Nor Cal
I just purchased a McMillan A-5 that was inletted for a Badger DBM, stock didnt come with bottem metal, but i have a Surgeon DBM i've had and would like to just have that installed. Is it possible to get it to wotk with the stock? I have searched and couldn't find a answer. Sorrry in advance if it has been discussed, i looked but couldnt find anything.

Yea that's what I thought. Thanks!! Now to find some one who's willing to do it. MY local shop didn't want to because he doesn't have a mill and wouldn't want to mess up the stock.

Can any one recommend me a shop that does this type of work? I emailed GAP and was told they don't offer this type of work.

I send mine straight to McMillian. Depending on when they have the fixture in the mill you may wait a few weeks, but they do an awesome job.

I send mine straight to McMillian. Depending on when they have the fixture in the mill you may wait a few weeks, but they do an awesome job.

I emailed them but haven't got a response back. I'm hopping for a quick turn around time.

I emailed them but haven't got a response back. I'm hopping for a quick turn around time.

You are slowing down the process- they will do your stock when they have the machine set up for it. That's the wait.

Throw it in a box, enclose a letter and UPS it. They will email you an invoice, call them back and pay it. All done.

A friend of mine just sent an A5 back to McMillan to open up the channel for M24 contour. It was 10 days doorstep to doorstep. They still haven't sent him a bill. YMMV.