• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Going to the Nra national convention?

Phantom309

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2013
Arenzville IL
We went to the one in St Louis last year, and had a blast. This year it's in Houston, and I have family there so we're going again. Anybody else going?

I'm going. Phantom, look me up before you get down here...that saturday we are holding an IDPA meet at the Impact zone west of houston if you want to shoot

Thanks for the offer. We'll probably be in and out pretty fast. Maybe get into town Friday and drive out Monday. I'll be staying at Porter with family. Not too far from the Thunder gun range if you've been. Might have to stop at Collector Arms again too.

hell that is half way to tyler. if you are going to be going to collectors, you will be 80% of the way to my house and 70% of the way to my IDPA range. Let me know if you end up wanting to shoot.

I've never shot in competition, anywhere. And only once on an actual "range". Probably end up shooting myself in the foot....

Sounds like fun. I have some friends that shoot ipsc. And went to the Single Stack Classic last year as a spectator.

if you end up wanting to our groups is at whidpa.com. I have an extra rig that you can shoot if you want to.

Thanks again. Hell of an offer to someone you barely met. I'd love to give it a shot, but I imagine Saturday will be the day we hit the show the hardest. Still speculation though. All I'm sure of at this point is it's a hell of a long drive down and back (15-16 hours). Maybe I'll know more as it gets closer.