• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GOLD

America is past the point of who is in the White House.
More important is who is on the SCOUS, who is in the states AG office, who the Federal Judges are, the directors of the 3 letter agencies, etc.
Laws are being passed today that will be selectively used to intimidate and control the populaces.
Pay attention.

I think the guy in the white house has something to say about federal judges and directors. One of the people running for office is saying he is going to can everyone (I think) grade 14 and above? Something along those lines. Personally I would start in DC on day 1, then see how things are going in about a month, they try other deep blue cities, I have a feeling your issues in the alphabet agencies will go away.

This is also the #1 reason he will never set foot in the white house again.

I think the guy in the white house has something to say about federal judges and directors. One of the people running for office is saying he is going to can everyone (I think) grade 14 and above? Something along those lines. Personally I would start in DC on day 1, then see how things are going in about a month, they try other deep blue cities, I have a feeling your issues in the alphabet agencies will go away.

This is also the #1 reason he will never set foot in the white house again.
Disagree with the current resident of the White House it is apparent he is being told the, who and how for everything.

Gold has produced better returns than the S&P 500 since the 70’s averaging over 7% per year. I didn’t know that until recently.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Here is the real price of gold and silver and here is how they manipulate the price down through paper contracts that dont actually exist or have the product to fulfill when the contract expires, they just settle in cash. The USD is actually worth nothing, the only thing that keeps it alive is that the perception of it is that it still has value. As long as I can keep trading something that has no value, the USD, and trade it for something that has value, silver and gold, I will continue to do so. Gold and silver ARE money, everything else is an illusion... If you dont hold it you dont own it. Buy it, put it away and forget about it. They have to supress the price of PM's at this point to keep the dollar from imploding, the reason they get away with it is the fact that the government allows it.
1000000398.jpg

1000000399.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the real price of gold and silver and here is how they manipulate the price down through paper contracts that dont actually exist or have the product to fulfill when the contract expires, they just settle in cash. The USD is actually worth nothing, the only thing that keeps it alive is that the perception of it is that it still has value. As long as I can keep trading something that has no value, the USD, and trade it for something that has value, silver and gold, I will continue to do so. Gold and silver ARE money, everything else is an illusion... If you dont hold it you dont own it. Buy it, put it away and forget about it. They have to supress the price of PM's at this point to keep the dollar from imploding, the reason they get away with it is the fact that the government allows it.
View attachment 8399421
View attachment 8399422
The career politicians, fund managers and propaganda ran out of snake oil in January of 2024. The rest of the world figured out the ponzi scheme.

1713463824356.png

Watching the "Financial Reporting" and seeing the lines blurred between the Strength of the USD and the Buying power of the USD.
At this point in time an American paying for this weeks groceries could care less about the Strength of the USD. He wants more buying power of his USD.

The only way for the price of gold to drop is for the USD's buying power to increase. Of course there will be fluctuation due to global unrest and paper gold traders. Seems to be building support around 2380. It will take some really great financial news to significantly lower the price. JMHO

1713476289622.png

Inflation is basically the increase of the money supply and we are feeling the effects of when they dumped 10 trillion into the economy during covid. In a sense there is no inflation but in fact its deflation where the dollar buys less and less, you just see it inverted on a price tag at the store. Until the USG stops spending and they stop printing money and people stop spending borrowed money it will only get worse. Gold and silver are going much higher, we are just getting warmed up.

Inflation is basically the increase of the money supply and we are feeling the effects of when they dumped 10 trillion into the economy during covid. In a sense there is no inflation but in fact its deflation where the dollar buys less and less, you just see it inverted on a price tag at the store. Until the USG stops spending and they stop printing money and people stop spending borrowed money it will only get worse. Gold and silver are going much higher, we are just getting warmed up.
Watch the legislation moving through Congress.
The USG has not even tapped the brakes on spending. Pedal to the metal.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) started running up the yellow flags this week due to the National Debt.
Housing market is slowing but banks are raising lending rates. Go figure.
FED Reserve is painted into a corner for their next move.
A presidential election is a ways off... But we can't vote ourselves out of this mess.
Best have yourself a lifetime supply of potable water and a pantry full of canned beans.
Have some physical gold / silver if you think you are going to "come out on the other side".

April 22 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden on Monday will celebrate Earth Day by announcing $7 billion in grants for residential solar projects that will power nearly a million low-income households, the White House said.

After six months of congressional wrangling, the $61 billion aid package is now expected to be approved this week by the U.S. Senate and signed by President Joe Biden, replenishing Kyiv's critically low stocks of artillery shells and air defenses.

Hedge funds and other money managers have been stepping up wagers on gold as the bullion reached a series of new highs on the back of reaccelerating inflation.

1713796658072.jpeg

Lots of opinions today. The geopolitical situations did not go away over the weekend. When Ukraine gets new American supplies, the tensions will reoccur, more tense than ever. The drop today is due to the paper gold traders actions. They only make money when there is movement. Central banks will be buyers while you sleep.

(Kitco News) - Gold and silver prices are sharply lower in midday U.S. trading Monday, on profit-taking pressure and weak long liquidation in the futures markets. So far, these are just routine downside price corrections in major bull-market runs. More strong selling pressure this week would become more worrisome for the gold and silver bulls. There has also been a perceived easing of tensions in the Middle East, which is a negative for the safe-haven metals. June gold was last down $64.80 at $2,349.90. May silver was last down $1.534 at $27.305.

(Kitco News) - Billionaire investor Ray Dalio has had a mixed relationship with the U.S. dollar over the last few years, and it appears he is once again raising doubts about the health of the greenback.
In a commentary posted to LinkedIn on Thursday, the former Bridgewater Associates CEO said he is holding gold as a hedge against a potential debt crisis and higher inflation.
The comments come as the U.S. government's burgeoning debt comes into greater focus. The U.S. national debt has surpassed $34.5 trillion. However, this is not just a United States-based threat.
During its annual spring meeting in Washington, D.C., the International Monetary Fund said in its Fiscal Monitor that China and the U.S. will drive global public debt over the next five years.
The IMF projects that public debt in the world's two largest economies could double by 2053. They also singled out the U.K. and Italy as two nations that face significant fiscal risks as their government debt rises.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the Texas politicians hadn't voted on that vault mentioned at the end of the article. Weren't they going to allow transactions in gold and use the vault for storage? Seems I read where other states were considering similar moves?
Utah was the first state to recognize gold as a currency that could be used to pay state taxes. Other states have followed with similar plans.
The alumni of The University of Texas were the originators of the move to have physical gold held within the State of Texas.

The People's Bank of China, or PBOC, has been snapping up gold for 17 straight months, with its holdings of the precious metal rising 16% over this period, according to a report from the international trade association World Gold Council. This buying spree coincides with a trend among central banks globally to diversify their holdings to reduce their reliance on the US dollar.