• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Golfer arrested

another question is: what would be the outcome if the "perp" was some lower midlle class working guy that got confused by incompetent unclear cop instructions and was arrested like this golfer? would the outcome and resolution be the same as for a semi elite,semi celeb (and rich) personality? bullshit. guy would prob stay in jail awhile and get broke hiring a lawyer. the celebs are not to be abused. the common citizen? have at it. makes the cops feel powerful and all hot and wet down below when they pound down a few with their buddies after shift.

Screenshot_20240518_130722_Facebook.jpg

I hope he didn't have any money in his wallet. When the police arrest people, especially and usually drunk people because they can take advantage of them easily, they'll seize their wallets and give them back upon departure, usually with zero cash in the wallet. They'll say, "you were too drunk to remember you had no cash on you" but really they stole the money under the table. This pig tactic needs to be made known widespread public kknowledge. One time I was arrest for public intoxication and the pigs stole the around $1000 cash in my wallet. They also steal money regularly from drug busts. The pigs are a large crime organization not bound by the law or same rules with a culture of protecting/covering for their own.

"I'm going to give you both some instructions.... If you make a mistake, there's a VERY GOOD CHANCE YOU ARE BOTH going to get shot."

Proceeds to give conflicting instructions... then goes all GTA5 and shoots the poor kids and kills him.

He responded to the call hoping he would get to cap someone.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388