• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories <GONE>Geissele 30%-35% Discount Codes

YES I STILL HAVE SOME GEISSELE CODES AVAILABLE YET

Post here and PM a cell number that is
capable of accepting a pic text, if you desire to receive a certificate.

I am receiving an enormous amount of comms, so please include a cell number to streamline the process.

I am back in my home state and back to the daily grind.. so please understand if it takes me time.. hours potentially.. to respond, as I am back to work again... but I will address the
requests until I run out.

I’ll take one if still available. Thanks for putting these up! PM inbound

Like last year, I again attended ShotShow and have some Geissele discount code certificates to pass along to fellow Hiders who arent able to attend the Show.

I am still at Shot and will be thru Sunday, so allow me some lagtime, if necessary, to address this thread.

Ok, so every year the Geissele booth generously
hands these out.

Here is how I will work it.

If you would like a Geissele code for 30% / 35% off discount, then Post in the Thread that you would like to receive a certificate.

Then please send me a PM
indicating you would like a certificate, and include a cell phone number that accepts pic texts...

I will take a pic of the certificate and text it to you.

I am not affiliated in any way with Geissele.. just sharing with those here on the Hide.

The certificate..

35% off:

SSA and SSA-E triggers

30% off:

Geissele site

Some exclusions apply

Not valid on:
SSF
Armorer's kit
Magpul products

Post in thread if you want one. And follow with PM containing your cell phone that accepts pic text to receive the code.

I have 50 available at the moment.

First 50 long gone.

Still more available yet

First come, first serve.

Post, then PM only.

So I can keep track of order of claim

Edit to add 1/26/20
YES I STILL HAVE SOME GEISSELE CODES AVAILABLE YET

Post here and PM a cell number that is
capable of accepting a pic text, if you desire to receive a certificate.

I am receiving an enormous amount of comms, so please include a cell number to streamline the process.

I am back in my home state and back to the daily grind.. so please understand if it takes me time.. hours potentially.. to respond, as I am back to work again... but I will address the
requests until I run out.

Enjoy...

PM cell phone number for text pic
Thanks for taking your personal time sending all of these out! Worked perfectly on an SSA-E. Thanks again!

Thank you for sending the text to me.
Nice that you took YOUR TIME to help so many people.
Again THANK YOU

To anybody that wants a certificate, I got one from him and realized I don’t need it. So I’m gonna pass it on to the next person. First person to pm their phone number gets it. Thanks. ***GONE***

Last edited:
To anybody that wants a certificate, I got one from him and realized I don’t need it. So I’m gonna pass it on to the next person. First person to pm their phone number gets it. Thanks.

figured you got hammered by requests but I shot you a Pm just in case. Thanks for passing it on to someone!

Hey all,

I have a code as well that I wont be using. Let me know if you want it. GONE

Last edited:
I have one, won’t be using before the expiration date. PM me if you want it with your cell and I’ll forward the pic of the coupon code that I received

Gone, that was quick

Last edited:
I won’t be able to use the discount code the OP graciously sent me before it expires at the end of the month. If someone can use it PM me your cell number and I’ll forward it to you.

**Forwarded to NukeMan**

Last edited:
Reactions: NukeMan