• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Gone now - Berger 105 hybrids at Brunos

shaun1826

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
AR
Bruno shooters supply has 44 of the 100 round packs and 6 of the 500 round packs as of now.

Reactions: Tbassel12
Fingers crossed that pending means I've got something.

DD0CA15B-2802-40DD-BD2B-3266B04858D0.jpeg

i scored 2 - 500rnd boxes at Scheels today
What was the price? I’ve been watching a couple places that usually have them for a lower price. Whidden gunworks has had them listed for $172.67/500 for quite a while, but out of stock. Today when you click on the link they are $240.99, but still out of stock. Wondering if Berger is increasing the cost or if certain places are just raising the prices.

Omaha or lincoln?
sorry just checked back in, they were in lincoln. free shipping but i had to pay sales tax as i live in Nebraska. Had a $25 gift card to use, so that covered tax. Same price as powder valley

What was the price? I’ve been watching a couple places that usually have them for a lower price. Whidden gunworks has had them listed for $172.67/500 for quite a while, but out of stock. Today when you click on the link they are $240.99, but still out of stock. Wondering if Berger is increasing the cost or if certain places are just raising the prices.
think u will continue to see price increases and scarce supply for quite some time. Folks might as well get over it, buy it and shoot, or sell ur guns. Less grey hair that way

You might continue to see price increases but Bruno's is specifically adapted to putting an extra level of hurt to the individual.