• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Bye Hugo Chavez!

Hell is not his place. That is reserved for those who know how to raise hell and respect the values of such wickedness. Just let his body rot in a dumpster, and his soul shall walk in purgatory in rags and chains for eternity as a large white and a large black man each take turns raping him

April 18th, 2009 “I have a lot to learn and I very much look forward to listening and figuring out how we can work together more effectively” - Barry to Hugo Chavez at the Summit of the Americas after Chavez gifted him with a book totally bashing US involvement in Latin America entitled “The Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent”. All I can say is thank God, the Cubans kept that bastard alive far too long; but they couldn't cheat death forever.

Hugo Chavez, passionate but polarizing Venezuelan president, dead at 58

"Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who went from a young conspiratorial soldier who dreamed of revolution to the fiery anti-U.S. leader of one of the world’s great oil powers, died March 5 in Caracas of complications from an unspecified cancer in his pelvic area." <-- I hope it was painful dick cancer

They'd better bury him in a raincoat, because I reckon there's a lot of folks intending on pissing on his grave.

I just wish we could send that Jackass in the White House and his lap dog, biteone to Cuba for a medical check up and a procedure ...

So Sean Penn is in mourning...Dear Lord what an asshole!

Fucking despot, as usual, amasses a fortune based purely on what he could steal as dictator, and the parasites don't mind while multimillionaire Marxists like Penn, Woody Harrelson and other celebutards, friends of "The Working Man", one and all, cavort with them as though they are big league ball players or someone other than murderous tyrants.

I have dark thoughts some times...

We all have dark thoughts sometimes; it's just a momentary ailment, like gas.

Speaking of gas, has the price gone up or down...? Funny, how oil wealth pretty near always seems to attract demagogues and other forms of societal gutter dwellers. Oil isn't really bestowed on the wrong people, they just seem to arrive slightly behind the sharks.

...bye the bye, J.R. is still dead...

And in other news, the Dow topped out in record territory yesterday. I'd say it was related to the Chavez news, but in reality, them whackos on Wall Street really never do need a reason...

Greg

Last edited:
May 1, 2007 – The Venezuelan president, Hugo Chávez, today severed relations with the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. -He nationalized the central bank. The Rothchild banking cartel could not print money on paper then loan it to Venezuela as they do in the U.S.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the Bamster hasn't ordered all flags to be flown at half mast.

Good riddance. I wish he'd taken a few other commie bastards with him.

If only he had died in a car wreck with Kim Jong Un in the passenger seat.

...Reenacting the car crash scene from "The World According to Garp".

(look it up)

Last edited: