• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GOOD DEAL??? I think it may be..

Mattrmvpd

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2004
South Georgia
I just picked up a Remington 700 .308 AAC/ Threaded model today at my local shop..

Price $600 plus tax...

Did i do good or what?

Matt.

Re: GOOD DEAL??? I think it may be..

Im happy.... course now.. I have buy everything else for it..

Ordering a base and junk now online...

Matt.

not a bad price I guess. The only thing they could have done a little better would be the stock. The hoge stocks are cheap. But for 600 and good Manners stock on there and you're in the money with a damn nice project. Now you just need a suppressor for the end.

xdeano

Well..... I HAVE the suppressor... and a SECOND one coming..

The Hogue... will be like the SPS Tactical I got last month... It wears a McMillan A4 Fully Adjustable..

This one thoug... will have a simlar stock... but not a A4... its a project though... and no real hurry to finish it up right now..

Matt.

From what I've seen $600 is a good price for that gun. I haven't seen it cheaper. Good grab!

Thanks guys...

My plan is to shoot it... but got get some things for it first..

I have the base 20 MOA and rings coming..

But... also decided on a HS precision stock PST 035...

It should ALL be set up nicely in a few weeks... Gotta start figuring out a scope next... but may just put a SS 10X on ther for the time being.

Matt.

I just ordered mine today. $664 shipped