• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Grief: Muppet TMI

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
149763.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7287268/sesame-street-bert-ernie-gay-speculation-over/

Reactions: Barneybdb and fx77
It just goes to show that the idea that Homosexuals have been trying to indoctrinate your children for many years is not without merit.

Apparently the SJW Communists don't realize that Men can have lifelong friendships with other men, often more important than the relationships they will have with various women throughout their lives, and not ever be interested in sex with each other. They try to spin this propaganda that if 2 guys are friends they must have homosexual feelings for each other.

I remember hearing a long time ago that they wanted to kill off Ernie with AIDS because he was a homosexual. I don’t know what they ended up doing but I know it was discussed to introduce “death and reality” to kids. This is immoral if you ask me. These are childrens’ puppets, and puppets are not supposed to have sex lives. So by that metric, we are supposed to assume that big bird is banging out broads. Fucking twisted liberal sodomites

I remember hearing a long time ago that they wanted to kill off Ernie with AIDS because he was a homosexual. I don’t know what they ended up doing but I know it was discussed to introduce “death and reality” to kids. This is immoral if you ask me. These are childrens’ puppets, and puppets are not supposed to have sex lives. So by that metric, we are supposed to assume that big bird is banging out broads. Fucking twisted liberal sodomites
Puppets don't have sex lives. That is something adults put on them. 99% of the 8 year olds watching are NOT thinking "does big bird go down on cookie monster".

Thank your lucky starz package I didn't follow it up with one of these (!) THAT woulda triggered ya'll.

Starz......? Like as in Hollywood (anything ?).......I haven't watched any of that shit for months.....Looking forward to being able to say "years"....NFL ?.... Seahawks/NFL are cratering.....couldn't be happier. I pitch a tent just thinking about RBG croaking two days after BK passing the confirmation vote...

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
Puppets don't have sex lives. That is something adults put on them. 99% of the 8 year olds watching are NOT thinking "does big bird go down on cookie monster".

If we wanted our "kids" show puppet / animated characters to have sex lives, we would have simply had them watch stuff from Japan.

If we go 1, 2 like that. the Left will have to either put up or shut up. At this point, I'm starting to get a bit ambivalent about how it would break.

Rod and Ricky. Real gay puppets. Leave Ernie and Bert alone!
64110-0.jpg

To a communist EVERYTHING is political, and EVERYTHING is in the service of ideology.
If you don't give a fuck about individuals or individual rights why would you care about protecting the innocence of children? It would be in your best interest to indoctrinate them as early as possible, and you wouldn't give a fuck about any damage you did, because you don't care about individuals in the first place.

If you think you're going to shame these people you are sadly mistaken. All they understand is force.