• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Climate Protesters Glue Themselves to a Floor. Hilarity Ensues.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

ad77410a-fc4e-4db1-bd63-a1c4ed592cb8-860x475.jpg
(AP Photo/Michael Sohn, file)

“Failing to plan is planning to fail.” I forget where I first saw that line. I think it was on a sign on a wall in some place I worked in college, and variations of it have appeared in countless places over the years. As ubiquitous and pedantic as it may be, the saying is true, as a group of climate protesters in Germany have discovered. And they paid the price for not thinking ahead.

On Wednesday, nine climate activists calling themselves members of Scientist Rebellion broke into the Autostadt Museum, in Wolfsburg, Germany, across the street from the Volkswagen plant. According to the Daily Mail, They proceeded to super glue their hands to the floor of the Porsche exhibit because you know, all of the cool activists are gluing themselves to things these days.

One may assume that they would sit until Volkswagen agreed to lobby for decarbonization in the transportation industry and the German government agreed to lower the speed limit. The Blaze stated that the protesters said that Volkswagen supported their right to protest, but that apparently was as far as the company was willing to go.

For a group of people who call themselves scientists, how is it that they forgot about that little thing called biology? The human body needs to eat, drink, and, of course, relieve itself. But there they sat, amid a leftist version of the game Twister (Right hand, glue!), and as the old song goes, eat, nor drink, nor potty had they none.

They griped that they had not been given bowls into which they could urinate and defecate, and they could not order the food they wanted since people were allowed to leave the museum but not return. They had to rely on whatever Volkswagen provided. Furthermore, Volkswagen had the audacity to turn the heat and lights off. Volkswagen owns the building, and Volkswagen pays the bills. Volkswagen gets to turn the lights off if it wants.

Not that anyone really wants to know, but just how were they planning to relieve themselves into bowls with one hand glued to the floor? Did they practice that? Was there a yoga practitioner who coached them before the event? “Now, downward facing dog… breathe, let your chakras align… and don’t forget to wipe.”

Looks like none of those concerns were even considered. The demonstrators made the actual protest the number one priority. So much so that they actually forgot about number one. And, apparently, number two. It never occurred to them that while Volkswagen may have supported their right to protest, the company was never under any obligation to cater to it. One protester who said he was on a hunger strike complained of a swollen hand which he had covered in super glue. He was at a risk for blood clots and agreed to leave to seek medical help.

Of note, the most effective way to remove super glue is to dissolve it. Using acetone. Which is a petroleum product. Which is hilarious.

Shortly thereafter, the cops arrived and packed everyone off. So what was accomplished? Volkswagen got some good publicity, and the protesters pretty much “stepped in it,” so to speak. How could they avoid it? They didn’t have any bowls. And once again, these people were revealed as the true posers, charlatans, and emotional children that they are.

OK guys... that one didn't work. Live and learn.

If they tried self-immolation next time they would definitely get my attention. If they do it with ethanol to keep the hazardous byproducts down, extra points.

Reactions: BLEE
Well, I'm hailing from the nation of these "scientists" — and I am ashamed 🤦🏻‍♂️:

● Germans do well when it comes to engineering and technology.
(Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Albert Einstein, V2)

● But philosophy and ideologies...yuckkk 🤮 — my people have produced a scary collection of ghastly aberrations and misguided (and sometimes murderous) ways of thinking:
Just a brief selection:
• Karl Marx and the Communists
• Hitler and the Nazis
• the historical-critical method
• post-modernism (with the help of the French and then some)
• and the tree-hugger extremists and eco-zealots de jour.

🤦🏻‍♂️ Sorry, guys.

Matthias

Last edited:
Well, I'm hailing from the nation of these "scientists" — and I am ashamed 🤦🏻‍♂️:

● But philosophy and ideologies...yuckkk 🤮 — my people have produced a scary collection of ghastly aberrations and misguided (and sometimes murderous) ways of thinking:
Just a brief selection:
• Hitler and the Nazis
• and the tree-hugger extremists de jour.

🤦🏻‍♂️ Sorry, guys.

Matthias
Nobody has the corner on that market. The infection is widespread.

They did!
Stolen from someone else's post:

View attachment 7981401

Here is one of the self-sharters:

A useful Twitter tool for seeing who people on Twitter interact with, in this case, Prof. Sharter

Demanded 100km/h speed limit

Ffd8cZ9XwAEDDUT

All that protesting and he's still not gonna get laid.

Just a brief selection:
• Hitler and the Nazis

🤦🏻‍♂️ Sorry, guys.

Matthias

Come on over, we need guys like you

Just a brief selection:
• Hitler and the Nazis

🤦🏻‍♂️ Sorry, guys.

Matthias
You may have missed Immanuel Kant and Ludwig Wittgenstein, for beginning. Then there's Nietzsche. ;)

This just in, Greta has glued herself to her Gulfstream V and will be flying around the world visiting climate conferences, living in luxury on your tax dollar, until you alter your lifestyle to fit her retard feelings.

Sirhr

Close and lock doors, turn lights and heat off.

Come back in a week, and whoever is still alive gets arrested for trespassing.

Reactions: Stevo86
Germans are more into #2, judging by their pervy toilets.

This delightful article teaches many things, including "Bremsstreifen" which is the word of the day*

*Strive to use the word of the day at least 3 times, at least once in public, to commit it to memory. 🙂

"That's odd, I don't seem to recall eating any corn"
Scheiße!

Turn off lights-check
Turn off heat/air- check
Play loud crap music/sound effects-nope

Volkswagen needs to send some people to SERE school so they can do it right. If I was in charge, I'd have these people chanting "Drill, Baby, Drill" by the time they got out. A squandered opportunity.
1668608778300.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sako man
Turn off lights-check
Turn off heat/air- check
Play loud crap music/sound effects-nope

Volkswagen needs to send some people to SERE school so they can do it right. If I was in charge, I'd have these people chanting "Drill, Baby, Drill" by the time they got out. A squandered opportunity.
View attachment 8000231

Gotta admire the Chinese penchant for copying everything...

chinese again.jpg

I wonder if the Chinese Characters tattooed on their arms make them popular with Portland Hipsters?

Sirhr

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
As my old section commender used to say, remember the 6 p's, Prior Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance . I will leave this here.

Just a brief selection:
• Hitler and the Nazis

🤦🏻‍♂️ Sorry, guys.

Matthias
Dude, the Germanic peoples are pretty much single-handedly responsible for Western civilization... It took the addition of Christianity, mixed in Greek/Roman sociopolitical ideas, and 1000 years or so... But they got us there.

It took a bit from, "Let's row these wooden boats west and seek our fortunes..." to "We hold these truths to be self evident..." But it worked out... For a while anyway.

Mike

Reactions: The D
Dude, the Germanic peoples are pretty much single-handedly responsible for Western civilization... It took the addition of Christianity, mixed in Greek/Roman sociopolitical ideas, and 1000 years or so... But they got us there.

It took a bit from, "Let's row these wooden boats west and seek our fortunes..." to "We hold these truths to be self evident..." But it worked out... For a while anyway.

Mike
Ludwig Von Mises was Austrian and is responsible for the greatest advancement in free market economics in modern history. He influenced Rothbard to become the first libertarian and Ron Paul to become as awesome as he is

Last edited:
Reactions: OkieMike
Do nothing. Absolutely nothing. No cops, harassment, calling 911-equivalent.
Let them and their potty’d pants stay there until the superglue wears off or they tear their skin, until they quit their silly display. No water, food, crapper or heating/cooling/lights at night. In about 2-3 days their bodies will start severe cramps and dehydration. It’s their choice on how resolute they are in their convictions vs involuntary bodily functions and shutdown.

Last edited: