• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

i know LOBO does not need another GTG post but he is, fast payment

A couple more here.

M1Tanker. Bought some brass from me.

seven mm. Did a trade deal with him. Transaction was flawless! The best packing job i have ever seen!

Both of these guys are GTG!

I'm sure this is no surprise, but just had a great dealing with Boltripper, super nice guy and GTG

Mitchell Lousch

JeffVN is Good to Go! Stock was sold at a great price and shipped fast. I would deal with him again any day.

Chance Durbin

Any time Chance; shoot it in good healt. Chance is also gtg. Paid fast, and stayed in touch. A+

JeffVN

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Updating my good guy list;</span></span>
Ceylonc
Velcroflyer
Wet Charge
McNeil
Match-Grade
Qstick
invictus maneo
Hk24
juicehead2004
sno-man
Landcruiser
Big Sound Racing
Scott E White
Jim the Plumber
Kenco Arms
Russ1911
Lawrence97
JRose's buddy FLEXJEEP@AOL
hydro556

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">New</span></span>
NineMMParabellum
wildbillbjj
81sfo

+1 for Canavar. Easiest transaction with great comms, stupid fast shipping and the scope was exactly as described. Pleasure
to do business with.

Sno-man is GTG again as well. Thanks for the gear man.

A big +1 for USSR. purchased several batches of the M118LR brass & also the Russian military bino's from him. Great guy to deal with. Buy with confidenance, he is GTG.

Deerhunter is GTG! Stock was exactly as described and he went out of his way to arrange a meet. Good doing business with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FNatic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for 7mmRM. Super fast shipping and great communication.
</div></div>

Same to you, Sir!!

propulsionclimbing is great to go. I got a set of badger rings and were better than described. Thanks and deal with confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I bought a Glock from <span style="font-size: 14pt">The Goot</span>.

Good deal, trade with confidence!</span>

I bought a Mcmillan A5 off of WICKEDFISH, great guy to deal with, he's GTG. He shipped the stock on a monday and it arrived on Thursday
smile.gif

Completed a buy from Donovan-Ideal transaction-great communication, best packing job I've seen, and scope as described-Thank you

81SFO

and I had a deal for a Scope and Stock trade..We have a deal and then he backs out two days later!!!

I would definiately not deal with him again.

just wanted to thank and give a thumbs up for
BoonDock and Phylodog

items were as advertised, and it was a pleasure dealing with them.

mac37 is Good To Go!

Purchased an XCR Compact Tactical from him. Smooth transaction, timely shipping, and everything arrived in perfect condition as described. Deal with confidence.