• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

hogstooth is GTG. Got some 50 cal brass from him. Just as advertised. Would definitely do business with him again.

Bought My first Rem 700 Compact Tactical from AZ15. Erik is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with. He's GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold">Raines </span> was excellent to deal with. Awesome communication, packaged very well, FAST shipping. Everything look brand new as he stated.

All around, I'm very pleased. He's 100% GTG. Thank you Chris, hope to deal with you in the future.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long range dogr is GTG...bought a set of dies from him. </div></div>

Back at you pard! Paid verry Quikly!

jhedg is GTG. Good comms. Scope looked brand new. Shipped quick.
Thanks pal,
tyronne

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshot976</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSG3K is GTG! Scope trade was quick and smooth and the optic was in great shape.

Thanks
Oneshot </div></div>

Same for oneshot976 GTG

Rich

jhedg - great guy to deal with - received scope that is better than was described in ad - good communications as well - Thanks

jscar is more than good to go. Great communication, easy transaction, items are better than explained/expected.

Catt_tracker is good to go too, easy deal, great value on both items.

Thanks again to both
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">verrocchio100</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">long range dogr</span> are both GTG.

Recently bought stuff from both of them. Great commo and no worries.

Thanks again!

A big +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">[/b]shaneoc</span> I sent the MO for the rifle on Friday and picked the rifle up at my FFLs on Wednesday....SUPER-FAST!!!! Great guy to deal with.

I just completed transactions with the following guys and everything went very smooth and things were taken care of in a fast and fair manner.
1MoreAR
YourMotherTrebek
snpr700
al redneck
I will do business with them anytime

<span style="font-weight: bold">SLUG</span>+100................Ace in the hole
wink.gif
....<span style="font-weight: bold">Good to Go!!!.</span>