• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pwc001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7mmRM is GTG, very fast shipping, easy to work with.

Pat </div></div>

Same to you, Sir!

BoatJockey is GTG. Did a trade with him and he was in communication with me every step of the way even though I was overseas. Great transaction.

Runewulf, BDH308, DMS, jimmy2times, and greatgonzo are all GTG. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Had a smooth transaction with <span style="color: #3366FF">bcr229 </span>

thanks again Melinda....

Big 10-4 for Randy (rifle.30cal) great guy to deal with andfriendly!

Mark

dirtwheeler89 is GTG wouldnt hesitate to do a deal with him again. Very fast shipper and good comms

Mp5sdnk is GTG, item as described and delivered promptly.Very satisfied.

Thanks

Done some deals with SGT Henry and Long range dogr, both great guys, thanks fella's!

Goes without saying, <span style="color: #3366FF">BachelorJack</span> is GTG,
good communication, smooth transaction...

SniperCJ is good to go. received order quick and in good order. thanks,

Done some more deals with ogs and sw45colt, both are GTG! Thanks a lot fella's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long range dogr is gtg. I trust him on any deal. </div></div>

Right back at you brother!

My GTG buyers/sellers list: Tribe, dontstrokeme, F9 WINE, kk2727, MWDG3, 7.62willdo, Kelvrick, dtask, uawman, offroadr1, seven mm, Gun Oil, Bill Stoffels, 240b

FlyBoy is a dang fine gent to do business with,
laugh.gif
!!!!!

+1 for RWS

I bought two muzzle brakes from RWS. Great looking brakes for a great price! Quick shipment too. Thanks bud!

Joseph