• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Traded gear with LongRangeNewbie. Quick shipping and great deal. Nice guy to work with.

Russ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by lmalterna:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Another bump up for the "Kicker of the Rag Head Door" !! Funny how I have to let the webbing out on his kit to fit me... must have been that cheeseburger I had for dinner!! LOL!!

Thanks,
Bill </span></div></div>Thank you sir, always a pleasure! Might need to stop eating cheeseburgers for dinner, and try Jarred's famous Subway Subs
laugh.gif

:beer:
-dk

+1 for Doorkicker.

Items as described and fast shipping.

Thanks,

ASR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by ASR:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 for Doorkicker.

Items as described and fast shipping.

Thanks,

ASR </span></div></div>Thanks brother. ASR is a stand-up guy and DO NOT hesitate to do business with him, he is good-to-go! A+++

+1 ROLEXrifleman
Just recieved 6 HK mags from ROLEXrifleman. Great communications fast shipping and well packaged.
Thanks for the good deal.

+1 SymteX
Ultra fast payment, great communication.

Even if our e-mails did go back and forth at about midnight!!! LOL

+1,000,000 SniperCJ

Shipped a pistol to me to inspect, no money down all trust. Recieved pistol as described. Great communication all the way around. Now that's trust!!!
THANK YOU!

please, I'm blushing. Right back at APK-223, even though his handle means a rifle we can't buy where I am! Now I'm blushing and jealous.

<span style="font-weight: bold">300WSM</span> is good to go! Great communications, fast and proper shipment on a very high dollar item; a great guy to deal with.

Marc

I just had a deal with formal naval person - no problems would deal with him again in a second!

Keith :beer:

Just picked up a scale,trickler and puller from Shawn at S&J Refinishing.

Also just sold some brass and pills to LongrangeNewbie.

Both guys are stand-up and transactions went very smooth. Would do business again.

Thanks guys!
Hawk

I'm certain he's already on the list somewhere, but I would just like to remind SH that John Williams III is a great and generous guy to do business with.

Got my rifle in hand tonight from JimT

Thanks again, everything was represented to the "T"

Great guy to deal with!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by drmarc:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> 300WSM</span> is good to go! Great communications, fast and proper shipment on a very high dollar item; a great guy to deal with.

Marc
</div></div>+1 on that drmarc ... I just got done with a transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">300WSM</span> and it went as good as one can go ... delivered the goods super quick, and in better condition than advertised.

WGM and DRMARC great guys to deal with A+
smile.gif

Just got a .45 from krock459. Pistol was just as promised, and he even threw in a free .45 round in the case! Just in case I needed to duke it out with my FFL (you never know).

Thanks, krock! :beer:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by blackangel:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 bump for Doorkicker. First class- thanks mate! </span></div></div>A++++ back at ya brother! SOOOPER FAST PAYMENT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Blackstone:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 also for DoorKicker.
I think I am putting him through college!
Pleasure as usual. </span></div></div>Blackstone, I'm just going to start sending you my tuition bills, because you pay for it anyways
laugh.gif

-dk

Got a great barrelled action from OPENBOLT, just as offered, great shipping. Very good to deal with.

Coyotekiller was a pleasure to deal with. I just recieved my HK USP .45 with light. Man was I happy to get it too. He shipped quickly and had great communications with me. I would highly recomend him to anyone on the hide...

Thanks Coyotekiller...

Symtex is a good guy to deal with. Everything done in a timely manner and great communications throughout deal. +++++1

Just recieved the Wind River spotter CDi was selling. It was a little late, but with the holidays, I can really complain. The scope is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

ROLEXrifleman, Nathan, Renae...All good men to do business with. Thanks guys!

Alex Nenadic now gets added to that list. All good people to deal with.

smile.gif
Thanks Robar..I was slow in shipping, and he was cool..
smile.gif
fast payment, thanks Bro..Happy holidays:)

like to add chris snow, he shipped the payment fast, i recieved it, and the money order was even good... lol... so hes GTG.

cory

Just Bought a Sako TRG 42 from
Framer
Sergeant
Member # 2822

Smooth transaction, very helpful with questions /tracking information. A pleasure to deal with.

I gotta add a thumbs up for FCS. Just completed a purchase from him for a Winchester Model 70 HBV. Really happy. Great guy to deal with.

Lee Martin awesome guy to deal with! The scope was just as described and he shipped it super fast. thanks Lee

just finished up a rifle deal with 308 savage...

he sent the MO, and FFL out to me, and was cool with everything, even thoguh there was a little wait, becuase my bank was being weird about the MO, and his rifle went out this PM.

cory

Bought a stock from SuperSuper110.
Great communication, fast shipping and perfect product.

He's GTG

redneckbmxer is the man! Quick and easy to deal with. Base was better than expected!

Thanks!!

Another one for redneckbmxer24! Great guy to deal with. Fast shipping and a great rifle! Thanks again!