• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just received a carbine from IRONDUDE yesterday. It was as advertised and shipped fast. He is GTG in my book.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LightFoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dtask is 100% GTG. Fast shipping and great communication </div></div>

LightFoot is awesome to do business with - very professional. I would definitely work with him again without hesitation.

Bushmaster7 and trilogymac are GTG. Couldn't be happier.

EDIT:

Got a high dollar USO from Bushmaster. Super fast shipping and his discription of "USED" was much closer to "NEW." His dirty joke of using a Counter Sniper box to house a USO was beyond comical!

Got a USO anti-cant level from trilogymac. Same deal. Fast shipping and in great shape.

adam boynton is GTG - very easy to work with & the communication was frequent. I would do business with him again without hesitation.

Other guys that I have done business with recently that are all GTG include:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Teppo-Ka
osuarchitect
m21black
Slayer_21420
TUNA</span></span>

Each respective transaction went off hassle free and my experience with them was top notch. Thanks again fellas!

I just completed a transaction with Mohonri. I bought a used Emerson knife, I couldn't tell from new except that it was advertised as used. I'm very happy, got a great knife at a great price. I would trade with him again and recommend him as a great guy to deal with. Fast shipping and the item was IMO better than described.

Couple more member that are GTG:

<span style="color: #003300"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">secondstoryguy
johndoe</span> </span></span>

brand692 is GTG. Completed a sale and got super fast payment on the scope I sent him. Thanks!

Brandon33 is GTG. Purchased a set of rings from him. Good price, excellent condition, very smooth transaction.

Walt K

kyabrams66 is Good To Go.... We just did a transaction face to face and it went like clockwork... Nice guy to boot. Pleasure doing business with him. I would welcome him anytime. Deal with confidence...........SmokeRolls

Witch Doctor GTG. First purchase on the Hide. Very fast shipping, great communication and even threw in extras.

just did business with boomfab and his shipping was fast and communication was fantastic along with a product that was better than advertised.

thanks again scott

gszeto99 was excellent to deal with. Excellent communication, quick in reponse on answering questions..ect. He's GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cg_wilson2003</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Witch Doctor GTG. First purchase on the Hide. Very fast shipping, great communication and even threw in extras. </div></div>

cg_wilson2003 is GTG, very quick and good communication.

Thunderin300 is top notch! I would not be afraid to do any deals with him. Thanks again!