• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

tlfw Is an awesome guy to deal with!
cool.gif
Deal with extreme confidence!

smgrendel is TOP SHELF.....Deal with confidence..I just sold a a high dollar TRP to this man. He was patient, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Shawn, I hope you enjoy the TRP full rail..
Billy C

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">waynea_91</span></span> is GTG! I bought a box of factory Lapua 155 Scenars and Wayne shipped promptly. Deal with Wayne in confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">JMcD</span></span> is GTG. Good communication and quick shipment. The SP101 is exactly as described.

Thanks again!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Aries64</span> is good to go guys. Claimed the ammo and had the payment in the mail in a flash. Thank ya sir.

Also GTG are: <span style="font-weight: bold">oneshot onekill, capt jordan, GADawg11, RL15, ermineerwatbuc & badaboom</span>

Wayne

I've had smooth transactions with the following members recently...
<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #3333FF">Jason280
darrenk75b
Outsydlooknin75
Wade</span></span>

all exhibited excellent communication, deal in confidence..

<span style="font-weight: bold">1more </span>is GTG, professionally packaged, shipped promptly.[color:#3366FF][/color][size:14pt][/size]

<span style="font-weight: bold">lj973gm </span> Is <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">100% GTG!</span></span> deal with confidence!

-Steve

<span style="font-weight: bold">SNIPERS4DUMMIES is GTG!</span> Purchased a 6.8 conversion kit (barrel, bcg, mags, and ammo) from S4D...he gave me a great deal, and shipped very quickly after I got him payment. Very happy how everything worked out.

Deal with Confidence!

TheSmokeRolls is good to go. Item sent was better than described and he went out of his way to provide some upgrades that were not agreed upon in the deal. Nice to know there are guys out there that still go above and beyond! Thanks again Patrick.

cg_wilson2003

Sandbogg

These guys were great to deal with, and very prompt in communication.

osuarchitect ,65mm06,Adam @ MHSA,MIle High Shooting Accessories ,suasponte's friend mark with the ss media, and dfar, and bauer arms have all been great to deal with. no problems at all. also the guys at surgeon with the group buy were great. got the receiver in last week.

sudnrush is GTG! Super quick payment and great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks!

Adam B and I had another great trade (approx value $3000 each way) and as always, Adam is 100% gtg!

-Aaron

I also had a great high dollar trade with SNIPERS4DUMMIES. Jay is also GTG and the pistol & extras were better than described.

-Aaron

<span style="font-weight: bold">rrflyer</span> was excellent to deal with. Excellent communication and shipping.

<span style="font-weight: bold">RWSGunsmithing</span> was great to deal with. Fast shipping, product was in exact condition he said it was.

Aries64 is GTG. I bought a set of seekins rings from him. They were exactly what he said and the transaction was fast and smooth. Deal with confidence.

EpaulTMBT is GTG. Did a stock swap with him, smooth sailing all the way.

Keith R41