• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I bought a Nikon Tactical from <span style="font-weight: bold"> Casscad</span> .

Was brand new in the box like he mention. I talked to him serval times on the phone about the Nikon and about other different scopes we had experience with. He's a good guy to deal with!

Thanks again Chris!

Mike

Just had a FLAWLESS transaction with blacksheep25! Absolutely perfect transaction from start to finish!

Adam

Posting some good feedback for Brian (Blacksheep25). I bought some 1911 grips from him. Great communication, fast shipment, and the grips are great. Thanks, Brian.

mc

marine2f2

Just completed smooth transaction for a nice rifle. Delays on my end(FFL on vacation...)- Chris was cool with that. :beer:
Thanks again,
Bill

Two Shoes
BOLTRIPPER
737SHARK (formerly know as jetlink)
avengeusa
CARRYAGLOCK
hogstooth
troy1s1k
mp5sd/n/k

Excellent guys all of them!!!!!

Two Shoes did everything he could for me to find the brass that I needed. He hooked me up with jetlink who sent me my brass in record time for a very reasonable price.

mp5sd/n/k sold me a ss 10x42mm for an incredibly low price. He was going to send it to me without payment so I could try it out first to see if I liked it, but had to work. So he drove to a range 45 minutes from his house for me.

FCS Another "two snaps up high"
smile.gif
transaction- great commo and smooth sailing.
Bill :beer:

Blacksheep25, got a Pod Loc from him. Great service and fast delivery. He contacted me several times to see if delivery was on schedule. Highly recommend. Scott

+1 for C5-Jim (cant wait to meet him )
Ricochet Southwood (great product and communication)
Mparrish (1 rifle and 2 scopes later, now if i can get that LTR
eek.gif
)

thanks to all for these great transactions

Blacksheep25 is great to deal with. Prompt communication. Merchandise, both new and used were exactly as described. I'd do business again in a heartbeat. Thanks

++ For Blacksheep25, everything arrived quickly and was just like he said......feel comfortable doing business with him he's a good guy..

GW36

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">+1 for the following buyers</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]theinvisibleheart[*]DHN747 </span>[/list]

:beer:

I would like to add FireFour aka Woody to the list.

Just completed a transaction for a LTR rifle with him and he was a great guy to do business with.

A few minutes prior to shipping the rifle it got a ding on the stock (no big deal with me) so he included some Lapua brass and shipped it 3 day so I can have the rifle even sooner. Included all load data and targets. Also threw in a Loopy Mark 4 base.

Great A++ seller/buyer is <span style="font-weight: bold">VSP968 </span>

I bought the stock from him on Ebay about a year+ ago, then I bump into him here and then sell it back to him a couple of days ago.

He is GTG and a stand up guy!

:beer:

Devin is GTG...!!!

Just traded some Fed GM brass to Devin for a killer Kelty back pack.

Commo was excellent and item was as promised.

Pete

big +1 one for our loveable spongee... bought a HK USP from him, and it is NICE, can hardly tell its been used... he's good for some things, we get awesome deals on LNIB stuff
laugh.gif

cory

+3 for Blacksheep25 great seller just better than advertised..........

Same goes for Kooch and Tactical

Honest and upfront on all issues including refunds.........

Thanks Guys

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold"> blacksheep25 </span>

Good knife, good price, good shipping, good to go!

Big thumbs up to Donnie at Big River Tactical. I may be new around here and to long range shooting as well, but I do know great sustomer service when I see it. I will definatly be purchasing from him in the future.

Just purchased a McMillan M40A1 from Kirk <span style="font-weight: bold">(Krock459)</span> . He even threw in a bedding kit. Great doing business with and one hell of a guy. Highly recommend!

Thanks again Kirk,

John

+10 for:

Heatseekins
fpdsniper
4ever poor

They are all good to go, with out ANY hesitation!

Chris