• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Alabamashooter is GTG! Bought a holster from me. Money order was prompt great guy to deal with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger happy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bm11 is GTG. Traded some things with him, went excellent. </div></div>trigger happy is good to go as well.

grunt soldier GTG and a gentlemen
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tommy5.56 is GTG! Grips were just as described. Thanks again! </div></div>

Same to you sir. AS is a great guy to deal with.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">doorkicker</span></span> is GTG. Good communication. Fast pay. Great guy to do business with.

I wanted to thank SDWhirlwind for a recent transaction. Great price, fast delivery and part was in outstanding condition (new I think). SDWhirlwind has earned my trust and I have no problem doing business with him again.

Thanks again SDWhirlwind for real positive experience.

v/r

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tommy5.56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">grunt soldier GTG and a gentlemen
smile.gif
</div></div>

tommy5.56 is also good to go folks. very smooth transaction

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">locked&loaded</span></span> is Good to GO!!!!

Ultra-fast payment, great communication and a real pleasure to work with. Enjoy the mags and thanks again for your purchase!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teebone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wanted to thank SDWhirlwind for a recent transaction. Great price, fast delivery and part was in outstanding condition (new I think). SDWhirlwind has earned my trust and I have no problem doing business with him again.

Thanks again SDWhirlwind for real positive experience.

v/r

David
</div></div>

Thanks teebone for the kind words and fast payments. Has been a pleasure doing business with you and hope the parts serve you well.

Respectfully,
Dennis

<span style="font-weight: bold">bm11</span> - solid.

Great coms, prompt, delivered 100% as represented.

Smoooooth trade on high end optics.

Much appreciated.

Good luck

<span style="font-weight: bold">mtm87tx- Great seller and good guy</span>
I bought an AICS 2.0 Chassis from mtm87tx. He shipped the stock the quickly after receiving my payment. The stock condition was NIB as described.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...478#Post2028478

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ghogs Nightmare- Great buyer and fast payment</span>
Ghogs Nightmare sent his payment for the 5r stock I was selling immediately after agreeing to purchase it. He is a stand up guy and keeps to his word.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...126#Post2131126

<span style="font-weight: bold">EasyRhino72- Good seller and great guy</span>
I purchased an Aimpoint M4s NIB from EasyRhino72 and received it as described. I paid Easy extra for 3 day shipping so I could use it for a class. Not only did he ship it the day he received my payment he also sent it Fedex 2nd day air to make sure I'd get it in time. Deal with confidence!
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post2192729

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #009900"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Fredo</span></span></span></span> is GTG!

Recently purchased a quality optic from him and received it promptly and as advertised. Shipping was quick and got a tracking number right away.

Thanks Fredo!
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">bm11</span> - solid.

Great coms, prompt, delivered 100% as represented.

Smoooooth trade on high end optics.

Much appreciated.

Good luck </div></div>Same on both ends here!

Just completed a deal with jerbe. Smooth transaction, he's solid. Deal with confidence.

popapi is good to go. Bought a high dollar custom from him and it was better than described. Also packaging was outstanding, Great guy to deal with.

I have been remiss in doing this. This list is not all of the good guys I've dealt with here so if your name is missing it doesn't mean you weren't GTG. It just means I don't remember you.
beenjammin
clinto
cav1993
Captain Kirk
ASM1
roadhunter
jgraham1
inalabama
cttbax
sighter
LibertyOptics
GB123
Grand
Buddha
BERTMAN77MK2
diggler44
T44
remaction

All these guys have been outstanding to deal with. Great communication and prompt with payment.

Purchased bottom metal from ubet and everything went smooth. Fast shipping. Deal with confidence.

Good people I have bought from, all gtg

One_Feather
Magnumdood
Nailz
Cstactical
osuarchitect
Gun Nut
Lucus
Rodent

Buy from with confidence

Engine22 --- Great guy to deal with. Excellent communication and the item was exactly as described.

Thanks again