• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

J.S.T. Glenn is good to go. Smooth transaction and great communication. Solid guy......

problemchild is GTG. The Accu Shot PRM I purchased from him is like new.

People I have dealt with, All great guys GTG:

poorboyshooter

long range dogr

KevinU

Did a ring swap with <span style="font-weight: bold">MontanaMarine</span>....flawless as expected.

These are the guys I do business with. They all are GTG. Every one of these guys have been upfront, honest, and do exactly as they said.

zunrj5
Massoud
CS1983
brand692
ceylonc
rth1800
MinorDamage
Spuhr
CrossC
wildcats
Chris F
Billmanweh
Nebraska

Guys I won't do business with for one reason or another:
The Rifleman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">popapi is good to go. Bought a high dollar custom from him and it was better than described. Also packaging was outstanding, Great guy to deal with. </div></div>Thanks Sir!!!!!!!!

Recently had great dealings with the following members:

1. jasonk- really squared me away on some Seekins highs. Took the rings off his own scope to help another member. That's better than giving the shirt off his back. HATS OFF TO YA BROTHA!

Very quick payment from each of the following:

2. jmj5407
3. jrhtx
4. sturkis
5. crackerbacks
6. 1legmont
7. MAGUA
8. climb to glory

Deal with confidence from each

<span style="font-weight: bold">David Walter, Hummerdawg, bowtie4x4295, Buldog, MikeSWammo</span>

-recent GTG folks!!!!

MX762 is GTG.

Super fast shipping and no messing around type guy. If his shooting is as accurate as his product description, I want him on my team.
smile.gif

Thanks.

OK260AI is GTG...received my new Vortex Razor HD two days after I told him I wanted it...Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Following recent sales of mine:
Ranger1183
spot69221
eldiablo
MrSwede

All GTG</div></div>

maverick10_2000 thanks for the items, perfect.

One-Eyed Jack is GTG. Good communications, received item as described and took great care in packing and fast shipping.