• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

m14er is good to go,
He was very patient with my payment which was arranged through PM. Talked on the phone with him a few times and was always a pleasure to talk with, even brought me up to speed with information on the product I was buying from him through PM. Kept me up to date on shipment and tracking number. All in all seems to be a really good guy, wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.

Thanks for the great deal on a geat gun John!!

Dan

Some belated GTG recommendations:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #009900">bob7
kcshooter308
pharm762
sgtbutt</span></span>

Another +1 for SierraCharlie

Great deal! Now I have to go mount my new scope
grin.gif

Just completed successful transactions with jcvibby on some metal and Redman(on behalf of his friend) for some magazines. Both guys are GTG.

My updated list of guys I have dealt with...

poorboyshooter

long range dogr

KevinU

clos

All GTG, Deal with confidence.

Sorry for the delay getting these up.
ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DREW_1312
Storm Tactical
Militant83
TheSmokeRolls
KYS338
Mavrick10_2000
KnabstrupperUSA
RAVEN756
C45P312
diggler44

Had a great transaction with elkhuntingguide. Very fast payment. He is GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaneadams90</div><div class="ubbcode-body">doorkicker is GTG</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackstone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another ++1 for Doorkicker</div></div>Thanks fellas, pleasure doing business.
grin.gif

Excellent buyers that shipped payment lightning fast!

mmedearis509 is GTG. Super quick shipping and great to deal with.

black_ump is GTG. Super quick shipping and great to deal with.

DogboneS is good to go. Good communication, fast payment. He arranged a sale between his buddy and I and it went as smooth as silk....
......SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S&J Refinishing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for
nwohsy </div></div>

+2 for nwohsy