• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">C45P312</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt shipping, and items received as described. Deal with Carlo with confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">PAINLESS</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment and excellent communication. Deal without worry with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">PAINLESS</span></span>.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">WDN-K-9</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment and excellent communication. Super smooth transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">PAINLESS</span></span>.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">I''m Me</span></span> is GTG! I did a CASH FTF with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">I'm Me</span></span> at ASR for one of the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Zeiss Diavari-ZA 2.5-10 52T Scopes</span></span> I'm selling for a friend at a large LE Department. Great communication and smooth deal.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">WDN-K-9</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment and excellent communication. Super smooth transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">PAINLESS</span></span>.

Keith </div></div>

Back at you Aries64!! Great communicator here and a great guy to deal with here guys. Deal with much confidence! Thanks for everything!!

Back at you BigWill214. A straight up guy, his word is as good as gold. Thank you for the business.

Postal0311, very responsive to ?'s and better product quality than described. I am very happy.

Westtexan made a trade with him. Fast communication and shipping.
Item arrived as described.

Aries64 is good to go. Bought a scope from him and it was received in the exact condition stated in his post. Very good to deal with and super fast on shipping. Thanks again for the great deal Aries64

bward is 100% GTG! Item was just as described, packed safley and shipped fast!

hammerdown purchased a stock from me. He was quick to send payment and a pleasure to do business with.

Some additional names for the list:
SkaerE -thanks
LawnMM -new seller, GTG for sure
uhcoog1 -thanks
Wickedfish -shipped me a rifle honest seller
Hugo121175 -large money transaction GTG

chpprguy is GTG. Good communication and sent payment super quick. Would gladly deal with again.

Thanks.

Oneshot976 is gtg. Rifle better than described, great communication, securely and promptly shipped. Big +1.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lawmaker is GTG... super fast shipping and great communication. Thanks.

</div></div>
Back at ya. Good buyer and good communication.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">J.R. Sherman</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment and great communication. Super smooth deal from start to finish.

Keith

Smooth transactions with

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">crossgun
Darkstar
SVT_Tactical
midgetorama
crod1972
Night poacher
M855 </span></span>

Deal in confidence....

Good dealing with Sunnyside Scott, item was accurately described, well packed, and shipped promptly, all at a good price.

Sam

some feedback for recent deals
All these guys are GTG in my opinion

captjordan
black_ump
m54dmb
carlinb625
ChrisGarrett
Mike Vegas

Thanks for either a good deal or fast payment