• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

jackinfl is one of the good guys!!! Just did a good deal with him on a NXS and he is a hell of a guy. Deal with him in confidence!

Just had a great dealing with oubeta out of oklahoma...super infoRmed and very attentive to his sale process, not only made the transaction easy, but was quick to offer great advice to boot! Thanks beta!

I met cactus (colby) for a gun that fastford had listed. I'm very pleased with the purchase, the meet, and snipershide.com for allowing me to find the gun. Thanks again snipershide, cactus, and fastford.

Had a great transaction with CTTBAX. Packaged and shipped with care and absoutely as advertised. Would do business with again in a heartbeat. Deal in confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">1shot2kill </span> Just received a NXS from him, Nice easy deal, def GTG!!

1Boz extremely GTG not only did he work around my busy scedule for the FTF sale but the rifle was very well taken care of. i highly recommend any dealings with this guy!

cat60584 is good to go! Great communication start to finish and he packaged my scope carefully. Couldn't be happier!

gsp is GTG!! Bought scope from him this week and everything was as described if not better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great transaction with <span style="color: #006600">spot69221</span>, fast shipper
Thanks Sunnyside Scot</div></div>

fast payment & good communication

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: #162</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gsp is GTG!! Bought scope from him this week and everything was as described if not better. </div></div>

Fast payment and great communication

thanks

Over the years I've dealt with all of these guys, sometimes multiple times.... all great to deal with; there are older ones as well, I'm just condensing and adding to this list from now on...

Lafayette
LibertyOptics
jasonk
lrm118 (twice)
alpine 338 (twice now)
khooks (again)
Rob01
ErikP
OutlawTen5
Marsh1 (Primary Arms)
texasgrunt
redneck medic
rover31
furtaker .223
chopit
Mile High Shooting
hamr56
musicman
SVI4ME
YAOG
doubled
CMH
Scimitar
avidflyer
Captain Kirk
springer01
Koobs

All GTG - thanks guys!

A big GTG to SANDRAT. By far, the best Hide member I've dealt with so far. I purchased from him, he shipped it to me before ever recieving the MO first. Talk about trustworthy. This is how the hide needs to run 24/7.

I have had very good dealings with some members of this site and it's nice to know that most folks from this site are "Good to Go"

Here is my small list of folks that were great to deal with, thanks again.

303_enfield, is good to go.
WICKEDFISH, is good to go.
reeljob, is good to go.
Jakerz, is good to go.

mr. hogghead out of the great state of wyoming is good to go,Tom is a good guy with great guns! Thanks again

Add to the GTG list from some previous transactions I have made.
Crawler97… superfast payment
Manzgear… Great trade on some great high quality handmade gear. http://manzgear.com/
Apache kid… superfast payment
Colorado alan… superfast payment
Jhead7416… superfast payment
Duc… superfast payment
Fredjake1… superfast payment
Dave inVA… superfast payment