• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Psyops is g2g I bought a kestral 4500nv from him and it was spot on. He even threw in a free knife! Good comunication.

septic-tank13 is GTG...made $500 transactions with him and he I willing to go a long way for customer service

Chris

Good Guy List

Looks like PrairieFire has another good transaction.

He's good to go! Love the knife I bought from him.

ddindetroit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jer is good to go. Great to deal with buy with confidence! </div></div>

Same with KHOOKS. Perfect transaction & couldn't have gone any better.

Great dealings with:

Bachelor Jack
tomme boy
ranger 1183
GT40MkI
beenjammin
Tburkes
Wade
300WSM

*edited to add
monte2024
dagger
secondstoryguy

shoot4fun is good to go. Prompt shipping and good communication.

A few more to add:

JamieD
Curnow26
badshooter
Wombat2879
chpprguy (again)
Bart
AXEMAN

They are all good to go, and I have a few others pending that I will add later.

I also want to give a shoutout to Hooper, who really hooked me up on a trade a while back and was great about it even with my novice experience shipping handguns. He's great to work with and I'm sure we will be doing more business in the future.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CE1371</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shoot4fun is good to go. Prompt shipping and good communication. </div></div>

Same for CE1371.
Very smooth deal. He's GTG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made a trade with JCH. Went very smoothly.
He's definitely GTG!!
</div></div>

back at you!! Thanks for a smooth deal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another great deal with Metalmike.
Great to deal with!
</div></div>

shoot4fun, can't ever go wrong. one of the greatest..

thanks!!!!

LawnMM is good to go. great com and fast shipping

Pat

richardj is GTG. Very smooth transaction. Great communication and fast shipping. Deal with confidence.

468shot is GTG! Shipped fast because he knew he'd be out of town...that's a REAL stand up guy. Deal with absolute confidence!

bronco_buster is GTG. Quick payment and great communication made for an easy transaction. Deal in complete confidence!

Augnmike (Mike Messina) A real pleasure to do business with...went out of his way to help with any questions and shipped extremely well and fast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shoot4fun --- Yet another! Good to go --- Thanks, Chris </div></div>

Back to ya!
Thanks!!!

spot69221 is gtg-despite my best efforts to mess things up by giving him the wrong zip code he still got things here very quickly;)-Thanks much! Quick and easy dealing-much appreciated!